Forums > General Industry > My sister got accepted :)

Model

Royal Eclipse

Miami Beach, Florida, US

I am so very happy for her. She really wants to post on here but she can't because she's under 16 but she just got accepted to Elite Model management. I am very excited for her and you should have seen the look on her face when she was told to stay. 30 people tried out and only 2 made it in. Wish her luck. She has to send 10 pictures now and I guess it starts from there. Now I just need to work on myself a little bit more (i went also but got a "thank you", I think it's my weight and skin issues) and try out for more agencies.

Jul 27 06 05:56 pm Link

Model

Fede Rhodes

Madrid, Madrid, Spain

congratulations to her and wish her dream starts to come true

Jul 27 06 07:01 pm Link

Model

Royal Eclipse

Miami Beach, Florida, US

^ thanks

she has a few questions.

She has an outtie. Will that affect her from doing swimwear of any sort, or will they just edit that out in photoshop? (I said obviously not a problem, but yeah)

What type of modeling will they be most likely to place her in. If she had a choice, she was thinking of doing commercial/fashion print.
picture:
https://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9207/hiyp4.jpg
she's 5'9 btw. they said that was the "perfect height".
and last but not least. my question. Is their any other websites like this for people under 16 (doubt it but you never know. she needs to stop asking so many questions big_smile).

Jul 28 06 05:50 pm Link

Model

KS24

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Congratulations!

Jul 28 06 05:51 pm Link