Forums > General Industry > Kudos to a MM model

Photographer

Jim Ball

Frontenac, Kansas, US

Usually photographers come on here to complain about some model flaking on them, acting like a Prima Donna, etc. etc.

Well, I just want to tell about a really good experience I had this weekend with MM model Cosette Poe - MM #120673.  She was an absolute joy to work with.  It was our first photo shoot together, but it felt as if we had been working together for years.  She is relaxed and fun loving, but with a very professional attitude.  I'm looking forward to working with her again!

Here's a sneak peek from our shoot.  She will be posting some of her favorites from the shoot later, as will I (as soon as I decide what I can remove to make room!)

https://www.yellowjacketsystems.com/galleries/cosette/cosette1.jpg

Jul 24 06 05:14 pm Link

Photographer

Tog

Birmingham, Alabama, US

Glad you had a good shoot..  Very striking look...  Look forward to seeing more..

Jul 24 06 05:32 pm Link

Model

Sonya Marie

Tucson, Arizona, US

I too am glad to hear you have such a wonderful experience. I wish you many more! Looking forward to seeing the other pics.

Jul 24 06 05:35 pm Link

Photographer

CLT

Winchester, Virginia, US

Cool, I ran into her profile yesterday. Glad you had fun.

Jul 24 06 05:36 pm Link

Photographer

ADG Photography

Calhoun, Georgia, US

You know, we should compliment models who are professional, show up on time, have fun with the shoot, etc. There is so much negativity out there. If we gripe about the bad ones, we should praise the good ones.

Bravo!

Jul 24 06 06:25 pm Link

Model

_kate

New York, New York, US

that's tender.

Jul 24 06 06:27 pm Link

Photographer

Jim Ball

Frontenac, Kansas, US

Wow.  Someone puts up a post about a flakey or hard to work with model and the thread will get at least 50 replies.  Say something nice about a good model and get five replies.

Are good models such a rarity?  I think not!  I think it must be more in human nature to complain than to compliment.

What's the old saying in the restaurant industry?  A happy customer tells 2 friends about their experience but an unhappy customer will tell 100 people.  :^)

Jul 25 06 06:17 am Link