Forums > General Industry > be careful what you wish for.

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Three men: an editor, a photographer, and a writer are covering a fashion show in Miami. They decide to walk up and down the beach during their lunch hour. Halfway up the beach, they stumbled upon a lamp. As they rub the lamp a genie appears and says "Normally I would grant you three wishes, but since there are three of you, I will grant you each one wish."

The photographer went first. "I would like to spend the rest of my life living in a huge house in St. Thomas with no money worries." The genie granted him his wish and sent him on off to St. Thomas.

The writer went next. "I would like to spend the rest of my life living on a huge yacht cruising the Mediterranean with no money worries." The genie granted him his wish and sent him off to the Mediterranean.

Last, but not least, it was the editor's turn. "And what would your wish be?" asked the genie.

"I want them both back after lunch" replied the editor, "the deadline for tomorrow's edition is in about ten hours.

Jul 23 06 11:29 am Link

Photographer

Robert Randall

Chicago, Illinois, US

SayCheeZ! wrote:
"I want them both back after lunch" replied the editor, "the deadline for tomorrow's edition is in about ten hours.

I know that prick.

Jul 23 06 11:33 am Link

Photographer

STUDIOMONA PHOTOGRAPHY

Avon, Minnesota, US

LOL awwwww..lesson. be the last person to wish on a three wish gig wink

Jul 23 06 11:33 am Link

Model

Fede Rhodes

Madrid, Madrid, Spain

lesson...you better wake up every morning and work instead of dream...I dont agree

Jul 23 06 01:55 pm Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

StudioMona wrote:
LOL awwwww..lesson. be the last person to wish on a three wish gig wink

Nah, that wouldn't work with me!
If I was the first 'wisher', I'd just wish to get the other 2 wishes!

Jul 23 06 02:23 pm Link