Forums > Newbie Forum > Newbie Atlanta Male Model

Model

Rell Walker

Miami, Florida, US

Hey everyone!

My name is Rell Walker going a week strong on MM. I am 21 years old, orginally from Bloomfield, CT but came from Jamaican descent and now have been residing in Atlanta, GA for 4 yrs. ... I appreciate you for taking the time to read this! Im basically here to network as much as possible in succeeding as a top model in this High Fashion Industry. Im very interested in different styles of modeling photography, as well as runway fashion shows. Not only I am a man of many talents but a man of intellect. I'm currently a student at Morehouse College pursuing my Bacherlor's in Computer Science. NOT INTO anything like nudes...or simulated nudity!(always up for sexy/tasteful looks though) Im a very humble and easy to work with guy so the shoot will never be dull!

So if interested send me a messege on modelmayhem or via E-mail at [email protected] setting up for a couple of fashions in Atlanta during August and September.
To name a few, Infinite Appeal's (LLC) Urban Indulgence w/ Ludacris' NEW Clothing Line "CP Time" and Atlanta GLAM "The First Fashion of its Kind"!!!!

****Keep an eye out for updated pix and future shows!****

Jul 23 06 10:45 am Link