Forums > General Industry > Ms Bikini-Usa World

Photographer

Scott O Bryan Photo

Annapolis, Maryland, US

I did a search but nothing come up Just curious if any models or photographers out there in MM land know about this or in fact have participated in this event?

http://www.bikini-usa.com/missbikini-usaworld.htm

If so can you provide some info on how it works? A model friend of mine is going representing MD and brought up the photographer’s competition and suggested I should go. Any info would be helpful since I have never done anything like this before. Photographers what gear did you take?
Thanks
Bryan

Jul 22 06 05:17 pm Link

Photographer

Scott O Bryan Photo

Annapolis, Maryland, US

bump
anybody out there heard of this?

Jul 23 06 07:29 pm Link

Photographer

FetishFun

Sterling Heights, Michigan, US

Hello Byran,

I went to it two years ago to promote my company, EGO Swimwear.  Met a lot of pretty girls, but not as many as they lead you to believe will be there.  I do plan on attending this year but I am not holding my breath as far as a lot of models attending.  None the less, it's their last chance to prove to me they can draw a lot of models.  If not, I won't be attending again.

Jay and Terry Dingle are the owners of Bikini-USA and they are both very nice people.  The event is a model/photographer competition where the winners win small cash prizes.  Regardless, its a fun time. 

Best Regards,
Hal Yarbrough
Owner & Primary Photographer
Dare2wear Swimwear Company
[email protected]

Jul 23 06 07:38 pm Link

Photographer

Scott O Bryan Photo

Annapolis, Maryland, US

Hal,
   thanks for the info. Helps me know what to expect. How many photographers are there vs models

Jul 23 06 10:59 pm Link