Forums > Newbie Forum > Another California photog

Photographer

lightswitch

Sacramento, California, US

Hi, my name's Andrew, and I'm a photographer in the Bay Area. I've been doing cityscapes and landscapes for some time now, and I'm starting to get into model photography.

I'd love to be a fashion photographer and do editorial spreads, but I'll need a strong portfolio for that. So models...help me out ok?

I tend to gravitate toward the artsy, sort of gritty black and whites, with just enough skin showing to make it interesting.

If i'm doing nudity, I like to keep it sexy but not erotic, and I think obviously hiding privates is adding just as emphasis as obviously displaying them. Casual and natural is the way to go.

That's all for now... Any questions or comments, please, by all means don't hesitate.

Jul 21 06 11:58 pm Link

Model

Wynd Mulysa

Berkeley, California, US

Bohan Photography wrote:
Hi, my name's Andrew, and I'm a photographer in the Bay Area. I've been doing cityscapes and landscapes for some time now, and I'm starting to get into model photography.

I'd love to be a fashion photographer and do editorial spreads, but I'll need a strong portfolio for that. So models...help me out ok?

I tend to gravitate toward the artsy, sort of gritty black and whites, with just enough skin showing to make it interesting.

If i'm doing nudity, I like to keep it sexy but not erotic, and I think obviously hiding privates is adding just as emphasis as obviously displaying them. Casual and natural is the way to go.

That's all for now... Any questions or comments, please, by all means don't hesitate.

Wlecome to MM!  Your port looks great so far.

Jul 22 06 12:03 am Link