Forums > Newbie Forum > Tulsa, OK Photographers - Let's work together

Model

Mello Hood

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Hello, hello to everybody on MM.  There is so much talent on this board it's sic (amazing.)  I just wanted to stop by to introduce myself.  I've been on MM for about 3 weeks, however I'm just now getting the opportunity to look around and network.  Me, my lady and little ones are new to the area.  Now that I've been here for about a year, I'm ready to get back into the modeling scene.  I'm looking to find out who's who, who's hiring, who's legit, etc.  Right now I want to update my port and possibly change my comp card.  I'm looking for photographers in the area as well as make up artist and stylist who want to add to their book by offering TFCD.  The way I did it back in Atlanta is I created a roster of people who I gelled with.  Of course we're in this for the money (I'm guessing that's the case with most if not all) so if we gel and we do TFCD, of course I'm going to use you when I start making money at this and need someone to shoot me, do make up, style me, etc.  Plus, you know, we recommend each other.  It's looks like that's already what's going down on MM.  It's cool that everyone supports each other. 

I look forward to working with you.

Jul 21 06 11:30 am Link