Forums > General Industry > Have any Bay Area folks heard form Adrienne Julia?

Photographer

DarioImpiniPhotography

Dallas, Texas, US

Yeah pass along our well wishes; it will help her to know this community cares about her, any of us I guess.

Jul 25 06 10:05 pm Link

Photographer

J Andrescavage Photo

San Francisco, California, US

It's nice to see all this concern for her here.  I'm sure she'll be happy to hear of it while she's recovering.  Let's hope we see some new shots of her soon.

Jul 25 06 11:07 pm Link

Photographer

J Andrescavage Photo

41?

Jul 25 06 11:08 pm Link

Model

_Cinnamon_

Jul 25 06 11:08 pm Link

Photographer

J Andrescavage Photo

Ok, I just spoke with our girl on the phone.  She just got home today and she's in pretty good spirits.  She'd definitely like to be somewhere else than indoors, but considering the situation, I think it's a huge improvement.

Jul 27 06 04:12 pm Link

Photographer

dfstudios

Mill Valley, California, US

This thread was a puzzle to me because I am in the Bay Area and it kept showing up. Kept checking in but I had my doubts about the OP and "did not want to get involved." Many times people just want to part company. This is another one of those times, I thought.

Not this time. Kudos to the OP for getting involved. You could have just been kicking back with a brew watching The Simpsons.

Jul 27 06 09:18 pm Link

Photographer

Antonio Carrasco

Los Angeles, California, US

McMadCow wrote:
UPDATE:  I went to the police to file a missing person report and they won't let me.  Well, they said they won't take it until I've exhausted every other option to get in touch with her through close friends or family.  Now, I consider myself to be a close friend of her's, but I digress.  First off is her roommate, the close friend:  I've called him several times and left a message.  If I can hear back from him I'm sure it will bring an immediate resolution to all of this. I've got a friend I mentioned before who is a whiz at tracking people down, and I'm going to try and find her family on the East Coast tomorrow.  If anyone else has any other resources we might be able to use to help get some information. 
The cop at the station made the perfectly valid point that I'm basically a nobody to her.  Which is fine.  But she's disappeared to others here, too.  Despite our previous friendship and my genuine concern here, I can accept that people may be reluctant to help someone find her that may be stalking her for all they know.  While I can say that it's NOT true- and hopefully her comments about me on her page reinforce that- if anyone has any info in regards to her current state but may be worried about my intentions, I'll settle for a "she's alive and she's ok".  It's better than not knowing. 
I'll continue to search for her roommate and her family.  If I have no luck by Friday, I'll go back to the police.

Typical laziness from the SFPD...

Jul 27 06 11:13 pm Link