Forums > Newbie Forum > I am looking for brutal honesty, help me

Model

Brian Norton

Des Moines, Iowa, US

i am new and am wanting to get into this modeling thing more. I know that i am rough around the edges and inexpierenced. Help me be a better model, give me your opinions and thought on what i am doing right and what i am doing wrong, I will take any tips, thoughts, opinions, and criticizim that anyone is willing to offer.....Just know that you cannot break me, that is not going to happen....check out my photos and let me know what you think....thanx....

Jul 20 06 05:17 pm Link

Photographer

Class Act Photography

STUDIO CITY, California, US

I think you're showing a unique style and vision which makes you stand out from all the other models out there. You're not afraid to go past "cutting edge" into a higher level. Your work grips the viewer and makes him face his dark side. Keep up the good work and don't let anyone quash your dreams.

Jul 20 06 06:01 pm Link

Model

Model Jaclyn

Surrey, North Dakota, US

there is way more women models than men so your already at a disadvantage. ive got an idea of what you want to do by looking at your photos. my advice is find some tfp work with someone that shares the same intrests as you. but if you want to make it famous I personality dont think the way your going and the beard is working for you.
brutal honesty

Jul 20 06 07:14 pm Link

Model

Krysta Gabrielle

Hilo, Hawaii, US

You want brutal, well you got it!! No, I'm not gonna tear you apart. Just a couple observations. I think that you have an interesting style, which is always appreciated in alternative modeling. I don't think you could be a 'mainstream' model, just because of the strict height requirements, and they like 'cookie cutter' guys...  But you could definitely do something with it. I haven't seen your body, so I will only give a flimsy suggestion... You should definitely work on your body, just in case you do partial nudes. With a guy, 'chiseled' is quite desired. But you should definitely (and I know it sounds really cliche and stupid) but practice what looks good--and bad--in front of a mirror, so that when you get in front of the camera, you can kind of have a feel about what you know you don't want. Of course, nothing can really substitute time in front of the lens, but it could help. The biggest thing you HAVE to remember, is that people are MEAN and NASTY! Not all, but A LOT. Just believe in yourself, and their stupid comments mean shit... Check out ModelAdvice.com... The first step is to find TFP/CD shoots. I'm sure you can't afford to pay a photog, so TFP/CD works for both parties, most the time...

Lovesya,
KRysta

PS GOOD LUCK!!!

Jul 20 06 07:15 pm Link