Forums > Newbie Forum > Female models and Camo clothing

Photographer

Michael Bell Studio

Warrington, Pennsylvania, US

It's time to change clothing ladies and if I see another model with a fire arm I'm going to scream. And what about you ?

Jul 13 06 10:42 pm Link

Model

Eliza Mayhem

Boston, Massachusetts, US

It is horrible, I agree. It's just as bad (or worse) for skinny little guys pretending to be gangsta in their shots. Yuck!

Jul 14 06 09:04 am Link

Model

Mz Worthy

Jacksonville, Florida, US

LOL WE WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT THAT LAST NIGHT LMAO I TOTALLY AGREE

Jul 14 06 09:06 am Link

Photographer

Curt at photoworks

Riverside, California, US

Mike Bell wrote:
It's time to change clothing ladies and if I see another model with a fire arm I'm going to scream. And what about you ?

What puzzles me (time after time) is why others even care what other models and photographers shoot.  And, beyond that, care enough to comment on it on the boards.

What we'll probably hear next is someone posting and saying "but wait, sometimes they can be really good" and they'll post one that's really good. Then one of the complainers will come back with "well, I guess there can be exceptions."

That's how these "I'm going to scream if ..." things seem to go.

It seems like a cheap way to feel better about what you do as a function of denigrating other's work.

Jul 15 06 10:53 pm Link

Model

Christine

Los Angeles, California, US

Curt Burgess wrote:

What puzzles me (time after time) is why others even care what other models and photographers shoot.  And, beyond that, care enough to comment on it on the boards.

What we'll probably hear next is someone posting and saying "but wait, sometimes they can be really good" and they'll post one that's really good. Then one of the complainers will come back with "well, I guess there can be exceptions."

It seems like a cheap way to feel better about what you do as a function of denigrating other's work.

Thank You GOD!

Jul 16 06 04:03 am Link

Photographer

Michael Bell Studio

I was not degrading someone work. It's just a redundent outfit .
There where no models or photographers mentioned.

Having been in the military models in camo id reduntent.

Jul 16 06 06:14 am Link

Photographer

Curt at photoworks

Mike Bell wrote:
I was not degrading someone work. It's just a redundent outfit .
There where no models or photographers mentioned.

Having been in the military models in camo id reduntent.

so models should stop wearng camo outfits because you saw camo too much when you were in the military?

Jul 16 06 06:56 am Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Mike Bell wrote:

Never seen such a thing here in Canada - but isnt that one difference between our two countires .Everybody has guns vs nobody has guns ( excpet the police and gangstas )

Jul 16 06 09:06 am Link

Model

Suellen

Arlington, Georgia, US

I thought my pics appeared more like aeon-flux.....but hey, to each their own....
I can't stand the pics of chics on toilets.....ick...ick and more ick....but apparently a favorite here at MM.....

just dont get it...

Jul 16 06 09:11 am Link

Photographer

JaysonPolansky com

Sedona, Arizona, US

I have access to serious gun collection so bring on the girl who want to shoot with gun.

Jul 16 06 09:17 am Link

Photographer

Rick Jolly

Newton Falls, Ohio, US

Curt Burgess wrote:

I totally agree!

Jul 16 06 09:33 am Link

Model

_Alexandra

Alexandria, Virginia, US

don't deny the sexiness of a woman with a gun

https://www.avalon-shop.co.uk/shop/images/SSBV42.jpg

lmao

Jul 16 06 10:54 am Link

Photographer

Michael Bell Studio

Rick Jolly wrote:

I totally agree!

It's a boring shot !!!!!!!!!

Jul 16 06 09:55 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Bell Studio

Rick Jolly wrote:
I totally agree!

I made a comment I didn't degrage any one photographer or model. I said the shot is BORING BORING.. I was not nor did I mean it as degrading.
Seems that people  missed the boat again. 

Look at my post seems people interject there own though and MISSED the BOAT. In ever mentioned a weapon look and what I wrote
"IF I SEE ANOTHER MODEL IN CAMO I'LL SCREAM"

Jul 16 06 09:59 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Bell Studio

That was my thoughs on models in camo seem people missed the boat.
Photography as with everthing else repeats it self

Hence the statement

history repeats it self over and over again.

People like to be lead and most of the post seem to follow that.

I have posted a better one here look at it and comment if you wish.

Fine art and the BBW model

Jul 16 06 10:07 pm Link

Photographer

Curt at photoworks

Mike Bell wrote:
That was my thoughs on models in camo seem people missed the boat.
Photography as with everthing else repeats it self

Hence the statement

history repeats it self over and over again.

People like to be lead and most of the post seem to follow that.

I have posted a better one here look at it and comment if you wish.

Fine art and the BBW model

First of all, I said denigrate, not degrade. There's a difference.  True, you didn't mention any particular model or photographer. You didn't need to if your comment was intended as a more general statement.

If you didn't mean it as a general statement, and simply meant to comment that you were going to scream the next time you saw one, I don't know what you wanted to accomplish with such a statement. If you didn't mean it in a general way at all, then I doubt that anyone cares about your need to scream.  If you mean the screaming as a more general statement about the state of affairs in poses somehow (which is how people took your meaning), then it's of interest to the rest of us.

This isn't the first thread that you started (and you don't have much history here yet) that you end up commenting on how the rest of us have "missed the boat."  If you keep noticing that others are "missing the boat" with your communications, then perhaps you are the one not being clear enough.

I'm really not sure where you're headed with your comments above. I'll be leaving the BBW modeling thread jumping you're doing here alone. I'm sure you're somehow serious about it. If it was anyone else, I would think it was  a joke!

Jul 16 06 10:29 pm Link

Model

Chinita1

Charleston, Arkansas, US

I'm originally from Chicago,

Ever since we moved to WV.
All I ever see now, is Women in Camo Clothing, and Camo  hats! Greasy hair etc. . . It's like, "Hello, Shampoo, Shave, Perfume, Make-up, Brush your Teeth!" Please!" OMG! It's horrible! Not all ov the women are like that, but I do see many of them like this. I want to teach them, BEAUTY TECH'S! Do you know what I mean???? LORD!

Thanx for letting me get that off my chest! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Chinita

Jul 17 06 04:53 pm Link

Photographer

Veteres Vitri

MAYLENE, Alabama, US

I'm still waiting on the scantily clad model in the acu pattern.   bdu was so 20th century.

Jul 17 06 04:57 pm Link

Model

Christine

Los Angeles, California, US

OK first of all being in the military does not give you a right to insult models who do camo, it's a cheap shot.  I've been a military brat seeing BDUs all my life and my dad is a Lt. Col. fighting in Iraq right now after 2 other wars, does that mean our opinion outweighs yours?  In that case, do whatever makes you happy models!

Second of all, if you don't like like camo on models, then don't shoot camo on models.  I don't like doing nude but that doesn't mean I'm going to insult models who do nude.

To each his/her own.

Jul 17 06 05:24 pm Link

Model

A BRITT PRO-AM

CARDIFF BY THE SEA, California, US

thanks!
&
at least i have a vague idea what CAMO means now...

Jul 27 06 03:22 am Link

Photographer

Papa-Rotzzi Photography

Ladson, South Carolina, US

OHHH Myyyy Gaaaawwwwwddddd.. I think If I see one more model in a swimsuit, I am gonna SCREAM! And on a BEACH?!?! It has soooo been done to death. And having been a lifeguard when I was younger...

If I see one more model in a bra and panties, I am gonna SCREAM! And in a bedroom!?!? It has sooo been done to death. Having worked in a Bed, Bath, and Beyond... next door to Vicky's Secret..

Geee, is there anything we can still do with a model that has not been done?

Jul 27 06 06:41 am Link

Photographer

Jeremy I

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

Curt Burgess wrote:

Excellent observation.

Jul 27 06 06:58 am Link

Photographer

KHatch

Utica, New York, US

Let's see if I hear you scream all the way up here in NY. big_smile

https://www.guywithacamera.com/Abbey_camo_8942.jpg

Jul 27 06 07:36 am Link

Photographer

Jeremy I

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a336/jigo/7-2.jpg

Jul 27 06 08:01 am Link

Photographer

Joe Alcantar

Beaumont, California, US

We used to have a saying in the service :  If she looks good in Fatiques!  (Now Camo)  Marry her!

Jul 27 06 08:04 am Link

Photographer

Red Sky Photography

Germantown, Maryland, US

One of my favorites

Jul 27 06 08:18 am Link

Photographer

Bill Bates

Payson, Utah, US

Just because I can.
No camo here but she's got guns ;^)

https://www.pbase.com/image/62949612.jpg
https://www.pbase.com/image/62949613.jpg

Bill

Jul 27 06 09:40 am Link

Model

Mistress Kandi

Aurora, Illinois, US

Hey my closet has camo to the hills. Maybe next time you should think about why some people own it versus others. Me Im a hunter a born and raised country girl. There is nothing wrong with camo and guns and if you have a problem with them then dont do photos with it.

Jul 27 06 03:22 pm Link

Photographer

Kevin Connery

El Segundo, California, US

Mike Bell wrote:
Look at my post seems people interject there own though and MISSED the BOAT. In ever mentioned a weapon look and what I wrote
"IF I SEE ANOTHER MODEL IN CAMO I'LL SCREAM"

Perhaps people felt your use of "fire arm" meant weapon.

Mike Bell wrote:

Nevertheless, as for missing the boat, read the rest of Curt's post:

Curt Burgess wrote:

(You should note that the prediction was correct.)

Jul 27 06 03:54 pm Link

Model

Sarah J

WOW THIS ONE GOT A LITTE FIESTY!!!

I AGREE TO EACH THERE OWN BUT THAT GOES FOR OPINIONS TOO AND ON THIS ONE I AGREE. EVERYONE IS SO BUSY TRYING TO BE SO SEXY WETHER IT BE IN CAMO, A BIKINI, ON A BEACH OR ASS IN AIR. WHAT HAPPENED TO TRUE EXPRESSION, IMAGINATION, VARIETY?

Jul 27 06 04:04 pm Link

Model

Morgana Fate

Austin, Texas, US

Digital Basement Studio wrote:
I have access to serious gun collection so bring on the girl who want to shoot with gun.

I'd be down.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/Xotica/20060408-Xotica-076.jpg

Jul 27 06 05:35 pm Link