Forums > General Industry > FTP Model Release

Photographer

Nelia

San Francisco, California, US

Does anyone have or know of a placce that I can get a Model Release that works for a TFP/CD shoot?  The model and I will both have rights to the pictures.

Jul 12 06 11:38 pm Link

Model

Keeper

Glen Burnie, Maryland, US

I have no idea, but I like your style.

~Keeper

Jul 13 06 03:13 pm Link

Model

VeenaJ

New York, New York, US

First of all, I believe you meant TFP and not FTP in the subject heading  smile

If you do a quick search here, you'll find a thread that addressed this very topic:

https://www.modelmayhem.com/search.php? … ion=search

Cheers!

Jul 13 06 03:38 pm Link

Photographer

Nelia

San Francisco, California, US

Veena J wrote:
First of all, I believe you meant TFP and not FTP in the subject heading  smile

If you do a quick search here, you'll find a thread that addressed this very topic:

https://www.modelmayhem.com/search.php? … ion=search

Cheers!

Thanks!  That worked out perfect.

Jul 13 06 06:57 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Bates

Austin, Texas, US

I have one I use for strictly TFPCD...here is the link to it on my site:

www.mbatesphoto.com/TFPCD.doc

Michael

Jul 13 06 07:00 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Kirst

Los Angeles, California, US

Just use a regular release and change the wording so that it fits the needs of both parties involved. Simple. Here is what I use. Just change as needed:

RELEASE AGREEMENT

I, __________________________________, for good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, hereby irrevocably authorize Michael Kirst to use photographs of me and or my property and authorize him and his assignees, licensees, legal representatives and transferees to use and publish (with or without my name, company name or with a fictitious name) photographs, pictures, portraits or images herein described in any and all forms and media and in all manners including composite images or distorted representations, and the purposes of publicity, illustration, commercial art, advertising, publishing (including publishing in electronic form on CDs or internet websites), for any product or services, or other lawful uses as may be determined by the photographer or studio name here.
I further waive any and all rights to review or approve any uses of the images, any written copy or finished product. I am of full legal age and have read and fully understand the terms of this release.

Description of images:

Signed __________________________________________ Date ___________

Printed name _____________________________________

Jul 13 06 07:04 pm Link