Forums > General Industry > Anyone know where Angie Brooke went? (Minnesota)

Photographer

Thomasio

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Does anyone know what happened to Angie Brooke from St. Paul, Minnesota? When I click her MM link, I get this:

"MM #25878 is not a current member."

Thanks,

Thomas

Jul 11 06 12:39 pm Link

Photographer

Pat Thielen

Hastings, Minnesota, US

SHe probably left MM for one reason or another. I did a Google search, and she shows up on omp #185071.

Google is your friend.

Jul 11 06 01:00 pm Link

Model

Josie Nutter

Seattle, Washington, US

Reason: Four (4) different photos are required. You either have fewer than that uploaded or your photos appear to contain duplicates to reach that number. Please use the Contact-A-Mod form when you're ready for re-review.

She only has 1 photo.  Since she hasn't come back and uploaded more, I'm assuming she doesn't see the value in actually maintaining a profile here.

(Shrug.)

Good luck to her elsewhere.

Jul 11 06 02:33 pm Link

Photographer

Thomasio

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Drats! sad

Jul 11 06 03:00 pm Link

Photographer

ImagesByJames

Menomonie, Wisconsin, US

I heard from her recently.
She told me that she is trying to work with several agencies, and that the management contracts do not permit her to have done any nude or revealing work.  Not sure that an agency can do that retro-actively, but she requested that I remove one of her photos from OMP.  She's dropped off of that site too.

James

Jul 15 06 01:10 pm Link

Model

Abigail Stewart

Saint Clair Shores, Michigan, US

I have tried to talk to her too and don't get any responces.  Keep us posted, I have only meet her once but enjoyed it.

Aug 02 06 09:16 am Link