Forums > General Industry > Translation please

Photographer

JM Dean

Cary, North Carolina, US

Jul 10 06 06:32 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

I assume it's portuguese... since it's on a Brazilian site.

I am not sure if it works, but you could do a search in BROWSE for Brazil and contact some MM member from there.

Jul 10 06 06:34 pm Link

Photographer

Veteres Vitri

MAYLENE, Alabama, US

Jul 10 06 06:35 pm Link

Photographer

Georgegraphy

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Hello, yes I can wink*.
I am in Orkut also...
I will translate if you wish. Cheers, Geo.

Jul 10 06 06:36 pm Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Jul 10 06 06:37 pm Link

Photographer

PK Digital Imaging

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Google language tools translates it as follows:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u … uage_tools

But you might just snap  your brain trying to read the 'translation'

-PKD

Jul 10 06 06:38 pm Link

Photographer

JM Dean

Cary, North Carolina, US

Yea I was going to use a online translator but the text seems to be tied to everything else. I can't copy it.

Jul 10 06 06:39 pm Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

JM Dean wrote:
Yea I was going to use a online translator but the text seems to be tied to everything else. I can't copy it.

Does this help?

A “Orkut” fashion - 22/09/2005

photo: spreading

Later that the Orkut if became popular other similar sites had appeared many of relationship and practically all with the purpose to find friends or to paquerar online. In March of 2005 a site called ModelMayhem with a different intention estreou excessively, to assist photographers, models, producers and maquiadores to changing professional experiences and making businesses online.

As well as all the other sites of relationship are possible to create a profile with photos, description, to add friends, to leave messages and to argue in fóruns but the differential is that everything is monitored. They only can enter in the site professional, is not allowed to paquerar other users, the colloquies are monitored and verbal aggressions are forbidden and alone photos of works can be published. To mount a profile/portfólio/book in the site is not necessary to wait for an invitation, is enough to enter and if to register in cadastre but the profile alone will be set free after approval of the creator of the site.
The user who to commit some irregularity is punished with an immediate expulsion of the site.

In contrast of the Orkut, the ModelMayhem has very little Brazilians and a quarrel in Portuguese is not seen.
The site is an interesting tool for models, photographers, maquiadores and producers to make its personal marketing, to find new partners for productions of fashion and until making castings online.

Valley one visits: www.modelmayhem.com

Jul 10 06 06:40 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

JM Dean wrote:
Can anybody read this?

http://fashionprofile.uol.com.br/noticias.php?id=10607

Well... I didn't see at first that it was about MM... well... I looked it over and saw the authors name... put his name into our Browse and voila: Antonio Barros https://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=42756

You could ask him directly... LOL

Although Envy came up with a translation...

Jul 10 06 06:44 pm Link

Photographer

JM Dean

Cary, North Carolina, US

Envy wrote:

Does this help?

A “Orkut” fashion - 22/09/2005

photo: spreading

Later that the Orkut if became popular other similar sites had appeared many of relationship and practically all with the purpose to find friends or to paquerar online. In March of 2005 a site called ModelMayhem with a different intention estreou excessively, to assist photographers, models, producers and maquiadores to changing professional experiences and making businesses online.

As well as all the other sites of relationship are possible to create a profile with photos, description, to add friends, to leave messages and to argue in fóruns but the differential is that everything is monitored. They only can enter in the site professional, is not allowed to paquerar other users, the colloquies are monitored and verbal aggressions are forbidden and alone photos of works can be published. To mount a profile/portfólio/book in the site is not necessary to wait for an invitation, is enough to enter and if to register in cadastre but the profile alone will be set free after approval of the creator of the site.
The user who to commit some irregularity is punished with an immediate expulsion of the site.

In contrast of the Orkut, the ModelMayhem has very little Brazilians and a quarrel in Portuguese is not seen.
The site is an interesting tool for models, photographers, maquiadores and producers to make its personal marketing, to find new partners for productions of fashion and until making castings online.

Valley one visits: www.modelmayhem.com

Yea I figured it out after I saw your link and PK's. Thanks! I must remember you can translate web pages too and not just text smile

Hey, it even talks about the mean Mods on this site. "immediate expulsion" smile

Jul 10 06 06:45 pm Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

JM Dean wrote:
Yea I figured it out after I saw your link and PK's. Thanks! I must remember you can translate web pages too and not just text smile

Hey, it even talks about the mean Mods on this site. "immediate expulsion" smile

I've done my one good deed for the month. Glad I could help. smile

Jul 10 06 06:48 pm Link

Photographer

Fotticelli

Rockville, Maryland, US

"is not allowed to paquerar other users,"

What's the point then? We paquerar other users on MM all the time.

Love those on-line translators. I translated a text from German about this model by the name of Claudia Shipdecker.

Jul 10 06 09:00 pm Link