Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

http://www.faceex.com/

Face Ex wrote:
Face-Ex Dyno Metric System.

1.  Underneath the thin layers of skin on your face, there is an intricate muscular infrastructure.

2.  As you age, gravity and lack of use cause these muscles to atrophy and sag, giving you a tired, wrinkled look.

3.  By exercising your face, you can tone and strengthen these muscles, causing your face to become more toned and tight, resulting in a fresher complexion and a younger appearance.

4. Facial workouts stimulate the lymph glands causing built up toxins to drain out and ridding the face of puffiness and bagginess.

5. Working the muscles of the face brings blood and nutrients to the upper layers of the skin, banishing sallowness and producing a youthful glowing complexion.

Can Anyone attest to the legitimacy of this?
I will SO make funny faces if it will keep me younger longer.

Jul 10 06 12:41 am Link

Photographer

Star

Los Angeles, California, US

I make funny faces all the time and people tell me I look like I am 19,

Star

(who is 30)

Jul 10 06 01:03 am Link

Photographer

Nihilus

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Nemi Bea wrote:

*looks at your post....looks at your port....looks back at your post*

I don't think starting this idea is your problem. wink

Jul 10 06 01:06 am Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

Nihilus wrote:

*looks at your post....looks at your port....looks back at your post*

I don't think starting this idea is your problem. wink

lol yes but they give you specific exersizes...I just want to hear someone else verify that they have tried it, or at least heard of it, or if there is a doctor in the house who can tell me "this makes sense"

Jul 10 06 01:13 am Link

Photographer

Done and Gone

Chiredzi, Masvingo, Zimbabwe

It sounds logical. Still need to take care of your skin though. The sun is bad. So is pollution. And soap. Not chocolate though, Ummmm  Chococlate

Jul 10 06 01:19 am Link

Photographer

Nihilus

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Nemi Bea wrote:

lol yes but they give you specific exersizes...I just want to hear someone else verify that they have tried it, or at least heard of it, or if there is a doctor in the house who can tell me "this makes sense"

And if they have a special "Anti-Excercise" area that lists the detrimental faces you could make. Like mama always said...

Jul 10 06 01:19 am Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

Michael Longeneker wrote:
It sounds logical. Still need to take care of your skin though. The sun is bad. So is pollution. And soap. Not chocolate though, Ummmm  Chococlate

I'm pretty good about the sun.
Pollution....well, I live in NY. I don't know what real air is. Not much I can do about that.

Jul 10 06 01:27 am Link

Photographer

Merlyn Magic Photo

Long Beach, California, US

Nemi Bea wrote:

Sure smile and laugh and you will stay younger longer. Now send me 1/2 the check they wanted...I come cheap!

Jul 10 06 02:25 am Link

Photographer

photosbydmp

Shepparton-Mooroopna, Victoria, Australia

they told me i had the face of a 20 year old, and to give it back i was getting it all wrinkled.

Jul 10 06 02:28 am Link

Photographer

studio36uk

Tavai, Sigave, Wallis and Futuna

Well there are some, including actors and actresses that swear by face exercises. Doing a bit of research I can see at least several hundred health and beauty websites that discuss or advocate them... but I like the style of the advice below from this one in particular.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/vanviola/face.html

FACE EXERCISES
Save on cosmetic surgery bills by trying these simple exercises before you go rushing off to get your sagging jowls removed. Who knows ....... they might work! I'm going to try them.

With thanks to the kind person who sent this information to Body Maintenance anonymously.

and a whole second page of how-to of specific exercises

http://members.optusnet.com.au/vanviola/face02.html

I'm sure these exercises would work if you did them every single day, but who has time for that? I'm going to pick just one and try to remember to practise it every day. Good to try while sitting in your car at traffic lights or while waiting for your computer to start up. You could also make the most of your time spent in line at the bank, supermarket checkout or post office.Just ignore the stares and screams of laughter .... your face is more important to you than worrying about strangers opinions.

Not to mention that if you should ever be approached by some crazed gunman or robber... pulling faces may just convince them that you are crazier then them whereupon they might just change their mind and leave you alone. LOL

Studio36

P.S. I think you are off to a good start here... smile smile smile

https://img3.modelmayhem.com/060321/23/4420e6e03c9bb.jpg

Jul 10 06 05:25 am Link

Model

Carmilla

Highland, California, US

What types of exercises do they list? wink

Jul 10 06 05:30 am Link

Photographer

studio36uk

Tavai, Sigave, Wallis and Futuna

Carmilla wrote:
What types of exercises do they list? wink

If that was directed at my post just click the links and see for yourself. Certainly nothing you could hurt yourself doing.

Studio36

Jul 10 06 05:58 am Link

Photographer

FKVPhotography

Ocala, Florida, US

Nemi Bea wrote:

I make funny faces all the time....my wife tells me I look like and idiot!

Jul 10 06 07:00 am Link

Photographer

FKVPhotography

Ocala, Florida, US

Nemi Bea wrote:

I'm pretty good about the sun.
Pollution....well, I live in NY. I don't know what real air is. Not much I can do about that.

Hey....never trust air you can't see.....LOL

Jul 10 06 07:01 am Link

Model

DawnElizabeth

Madison, Mississippi, US

Nemi Bea wrote:

You're 20.

Jul 10 06 07:13 am Link

Model

Jenia

Washington, Arkansas, US

This is a fad that seems to have passed...I remember some gyms offering "face exercising" classes a couple of years ago - seriously. The things is, you can tighten up your facial muscles but won't making all those faces give you more wrinkles? Aaargh the agony... smile

Jul 10 06 11:24 am Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

DawnElizabeth Moderator wrote:

You're 20.

I know, and they say 21 is when aging begins.

Jul 10 06 11:27 am Link