Forums > General Industry > Where to Go from here

Model

1HotMaMa

Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, US

Hello everyone,
I feel that my port has come along way. I feel that TFCD's are not really going to do anything for me anymore. Should I now consider an agent? What is the next step that I should take and what are the do's and don'ts of this??
Thanks Ahead of time
Tammy

Jul 08 06 05:48 pm Link

Photographer

Archived

Phoenix, Arizona, US

that depends a lot on what you want to do in the world of modeling.

you could definitely look up some commercial print agencies in your area, and find out what their requirements are, go to open calls, etc etc.

Jul 09 06 01:44 am Link

Photographer

studio36uk

Tavai, Sigave, Wallis and Futuna

The bad news is that many agencies will consider you too tall [6'1"]; too heavy [166#]; and too old [30]. But have a go anyway.

Studio36

Jul 09 06 03:42 am Link

Photographer

FKVPhotography

Ocala, Florida, US

I think you need to go "commercial print" ......give some more variety to your port....not that fashion it totally out of the picture...but I agree with the poster who mentioned....age, weight as major considerations in fashion......

Jul 09 06 10:42 am Link

Model

Ryan6663

New York, New York, US

duhhh get an agency, but i wouldn't stop improving your book, if u get a tfp from a really good pro.

Jul 09 06 10:48 am Link

Model

1HotMaMa

Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, US

I am by far to tall for the industry! And being 6'1 1/2 and 167 and 30 am not to fat either. I'll prove you wrong wait and see!!!!
The bad news is that many agencies will consider you too tall [6'1"]; too heavy [166#]; and too old [30]. But have a go anyway.

Studio36

Jul 10 06 02:13 pm Link