Forums > General Industry > Who has one of these?

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Who has a model that you can call just out of the blue and be shooting with on about 2 hour's notice? Tonight, we had a freaking awesome sunset in Phoenix and I was just dying to find a spur of the moment model. No luck.

Jul 07 06 10:49 pm Link

Photographer

Natalie Photography

Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Yes, me! Although I am listed as a photographer I have modeled. I'm just a tad over 5 10 and my weight is currently 117lbs.

Jul 08 06 07:23 am Link

Photographer

FKVPhotography

Ocala, Florida, US

John Jebbia wrote:
Who has a model that you can call just out of the blue and be shooting with on about 2 hour's notice? Tonight, we had a freaking awesome sunset in Phoenix and I was just dying to find a spur of the moment model. No luck.

Never mind a model....I can't call my wife with a two hour notice...LOL

Jul 08 06 07:35 am Link

Photographer

Looknsee Photography

Portland, Oregon, US

Yeah, I've got a couple of local models who can do spur-of-the-moment things, if they are available.  If I can get a hold of them, I have a good chance.  This picture here was one such image (warning 18+):

http://ompi.onemodelplace.com/OMP_Image … 08C77E.jpg

It was a rare clear winter day, and in the afternoon, the light comes in through the window at a sharp angle.  Usually winter days are overcast here in Portland, so I can't schedule this light, and that window light is radically different in the Spring & Summer.  So, when I saw that the day was going to be clear, I called Leona & asked what she was up to.  As it turned out, she was available & was over in an hour.

Check my portfolio -- Kira is in there often, and she is another I can call on the spur of the moment, especially now that she lives within walking distance.

Jul 08 06 09:53 am Link

Model

Coco from Houston

Houston, Texas, US

I am a muse for a photographer and if he called with a two hour notice, its no problem as long as I'm in town and not at work. big_smile

Jul 08 06 11:10 am Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

i do...i have several...and one will come from 2 hours away...

Jul 08 06 11:14 am Link

Photographer

Soren McCarty

Boulder, Colorado, US

I have several , but it really just depends on the day!

Jul 08 06 11:48 am Link

Photographer

Sleepy Weasel

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

HA! That's funny John. Someone being available on 2 hours' notice. MUUUHAHAHAHAHA.

Now, *I* could be (as a photographer), but I ususally spend 2 weeks (at least) to get a model to reply, let alone try and schedule a shoot.

There's a nice girl that lives 2 hours south of me that I could probably do this with if I loved in her town.

Jul 08 06 02:51 pm Link

Photographer

megafunk

Los Angeles, California, US

presently, no. ordinarily, yes.

Jul 08 06 03:59 pm Link

Photographer

Looknsee Photography

Portland, Oregon, US

Sleepy Weasel wrote:
There's a nice girl that lives 2 hours south of me that I could probably do this with if I loved in her town.

"Loved in her town"?  Is that a Freudian slip?

Jul 08 06 04:00 pm Link

Photographer

Jean-Philippe

Austin, Texas, US

Yes a few models. But not always available with 2hours notice... sometimes model work too wink

Jul 08 06 04:03 pm Link

Model

Kizzy

Tulsa, Oklahoma, US

I definitely would, but I live 2 hours from civilization in any direction.

Jul 08 06 04:06 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

I have some people I can call.  There's no guarantee that they'll be available, but I can call...

Jul 08 06 04:09 pm Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Brian Diaz wrote:
I have some people I can call.  There's no guarantee that they'll be available, but I can call...

Pie Bear tells me he's always available.

Jul 08 06 04:09 pm Link

Photographer

Moraxian

Germantown, Maryland, US

I have called Tatiana (MM 24040) on a couple of occasions to fill in on shoots and she was there, ready to shoot in less than 15 minutes.  smile  We've actually shot together 17 times...

Of course, that she lives about 2 miles away makes it easy.  wink

Jul 08 06 04:11 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

theda wrote:
Pie Bear tells me he's always available.

I don't know...he's been out galavanting all week.  I haven't seen him in a long time...

I think he found some hot model to shack up with.

Jul 08 06 04:18 pm Link