This thread was locked on 2010-04-29 16:17:59
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > The reason fake boobs piss me off.

Photographer

Lawrence Guy

San Diego Country Estates, California, US

popcorn
https://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa260/Kendermage/TrainWreck1.gif

Apr 28 10 04:36 pm Link

Model

Sarah Jean C nudes

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e336/Morrtho/Gifs/kingboobem2.gif

Apr 28 10 04:37 pm Link

Photographer

L A F

Davenport, Iowa, US

Brigieta wrote:

I was made this way. I didn't do anything to try and be this way. Which is why I feel it unfair when people who go to great lengths to be like this are praised for having the body that I do. Yes, I feel as if I'm left in the dust behind massive tittied queenies and it doesn't really sit right with me.

But you didn't do anything to get your body.

The women with the fake breasts at least worked to make the money (or get a sugar daddy), to get themselves a nice rack.  You were just given it by the genetic lottery.

Are trust fund babies mad about people going to jobs, climbing up the exec ladder, and eventually getting more money than them?  Maybe.  But they're wrong in their thinking.

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

Brigieta wrote:
with a shape men drool over.

I'm a man.

I'm gonna need more proof.  more nude proof, before I start drooling.

sadie on the other hand, she can walk around in a parka and my chin would get wet.

Photographer

Shutterbug5269

Herkimer, New York, US

Lawrence Guy wrote:
popcorn
https://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa260/Kendermage/TrainWreck1.gif

My thoughts exactly.

popcorn

llama

Apr 28 10 04:39 pm Link

Model

Brigieta

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

PixieMini wrote:

And this is the internet, so people are going to react to what you say.

Injustice? INJUSTICE? Hell, you have naturally big tits, what's unfair about that?

smdh.

Right, but I would appreciate it if the response related to the actual subject and didn't tangent off onto myself and my appearance, other than my chest. The unfair part comes into play when I am cast off as a typical girl. I'm sorry, and this sounds bad and everything, but I love my body and I do not want to get cast off as the typical average girl. I believe my body is above average and should be represented as such. When any girl in the entire world can look like me, yeah that's great, that's awesome, but it deters my value.

Photographer

Lawrence Guy

San Diego Country Estates, California, US

Sarah Jean C nudes wrote:
https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e336/Morrtho/Gifs/kingboobem2.gif

Kinky...

Model

Brigieta

Damon Banner wrote:

I'm a man.

I'm gonna need more proof.  more nude proof, before I start drooling.

sadie on the other hand, she can walk around in a parka and my chin would get wet.

Yehh, I need more pikshas. Swim suit edition comin up soon.
Do you like mud? (;

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Klarrissa wrote:
Okay but what about us with small boobs that are real? You girls with big boobs that are real still get more attention then us. I have lost out on jobs due to men not being able to look past large breasts real or fake. So I mean it could go both ways. Is your body better then mine since we both are natural and yours are larger?

Werd. I was turned down some (modeling) jobs because my boobs are too small. There, something else that isn't fair. Does that mean I hold a grudge at bigger chested girls? No.

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

Except for these.. All boobs are good/
https://www.thisisfreakingridiculous.com/storage/FakeBoobs1.jpg

Apr 28 10 04:40 pm Link

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Laura Ann Experimental wrote:

The women with the fake breasts at least worked to make the money (or get a sugar daddy), to get themselves a nice rack.  You were just given it by the genetic lottery.

Are trust fund babies mad about people going to jobs, climbing up the exec ladder, and eventually getting more money than them?  Maybe.  But they're wrong in their thinking.

Bingo.

Apr 28 10 04:41 pm Link

Photographer

L A F

Davenport, Iowa, US

Brigieta wrote:

Right, but I would appreciate it if the response related to the actual subject and didn't tangent off onto myself and my appearance, other than my chest. The unfair part comes into play when I am cast off as a typical girl. I'm sorry, and this sounds bad and everything, but I love my body and I do not want to get cast off as the typical average girl. I believe my body is above average and should be represented as such. When any girl in the entire world can look like me, yeah that's great, that's awesome, but it deters my value.

but it deters my value.

And the feminists weep.

Model

Nicolette

Houston, Texas, US

PixieMini wrote:

Why do you care what other people do with their bodies? It's none of your goddamn business. If a girl wants to have fake tits, why should it bother YOU?

Also, yeah, I'm sure the green in your hair is totally natural...

This.
Look Brigieta, I actually agree with you. I hate fake boobs.
But I don't go around talking about how amazing my body is and how mine is SOOOOO much better.
Its easy to condemn others when you're so far above them, isnt it?

Model

Brigieta

mhmm. I thought about that, that's a good part. So, is it unfair that they have to work to get it? How about people just accept themselves. Which, granted is easy for me to say, but still. I wish the world worked like that. BUT. It doesn't. Also, good point. But I'm talking about my body, something more, ahh idk, sacred than money. No matter how you look at it.

Apr 28 10 04:42 pm Link

Model

Sarah Jean C nudes

I still don't get it

*shrug*

Apr 28 10 04:42 pm Link

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

Brigieta wrote:

Yehh, I need more pikshas. Swim suit edition comin up soon.
Do you like mud? (;

swim suit? 

100% nakie!

Apr 28 10 04:43 pm Link

Model

Brigieta

Snake Biscuits wrote:

This.
Look Brigieta, I actually agree with you. I hate fake boobs.
But I don't go around talking about how amazing my body is and how mine is SOOOOO much better.
Its easy to condemn others when you're so far above them, isnt it?

Right. Because that's what I'm doing. If you read my first post you will see the word 'pretentious'. Also, it's not bragging, it's facts. I'm sorry, but like.. That's just the way it is man. I am honestly not trying to be a bitch about this and sounds all 'high and mighty'. Like wtf? Who the fuck cares if my body is fucking fantastic? Why does it matter? IT DOESNT. Who the fuck are you to tell me what I think?

Apr 28 10 04:43 pm Link

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

but it deters my value.

And the feminists weep.

lol

Apr 28 10 04:44 pm Link

Photographer

L A F

Davenport, Iowa, US

Brigieta wrote:
mhmm. I thought about that, that's a good part. So, is it unfair that they have to work to get it? How about people just accept themselves. Which, granted is easy for me to say, but still. I wish the world worked like that. BUT. It doesn't. Also, good point. But I'm talking about my body, something more, ahh idk, sacred than money. No matter how you look at it.

No, what's unfair is that you'll probably get a job faster than me because you have tits and I don't...even though I realize 'unjustice' is supposed to be 'injustice'.

Makeup Artist

MUA Amy Elizabeth

Miami, Florida, US

So, basically... you're jealous... of something you really shouldn't be jealous of.

You should consider yourself lucky that you were born with something millions of girls pay thousands of dollars for. Why would you be jealous of that?

By the way, the men that toss you aside for any broad that comes along with fake tits probably aren't worth your time anyway, right?

Model

Brigieta

but it deters my value.

And the feminists weep.

I am probably the least feminist woman I know. My body holds value, try and tell me it doesn't Try and tell me that some common cheap street whore isn't deterring her value and degrading her body. You know what I mean, so please, stop with the whole aloofness wrapped up in pretentious insults.

Apr 28 10 04:45 pm Link

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Brigieta wrote:

Right. Because that's what I'm doing. If you read my first post you will see the word 'pretentious'. Also, it's not bragging, it's facts. I'm sorry, but like.. That's just the way it is man. I am honestly not trying to be a bitch about this and sounds all 'high and mighty'. Like wtf? Who the fuck cares if my body is fucking fantastic? Why does it matter? IT DOESNT. Who the fuck are you to tell me what I think?

Let's reverse this.

Who the fuck cares if a girl decides to get implants? Why does it matter?

Makeup Artist

MUA Amy Elizabeth

Miami, Florida, US

Brigieta wrote:

Oh, honey, NO.

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

No, what's unfair is that you'll probably get a job faster than me because you have tits and I don't...even though I realize unjustice is supposed to be injustice.

Like the Fox blonde bimbos?

People like tall people, handsome people, pretty people and boobs and muscle.

If you don't have one one those. "Back of the bus"  FACT

Apr 28 10 04:46 pm Link

Model

Sarah Jean C nudes

I'll just keep posting these since my questions are being overlooked

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e336/Morrtho/Gifs/jessicabielchucklarryd.gif

Model

Brigieta

MUA Amy Elizabeth wrote:
So, basically... you're jealous... of something you really shouldn't be jealous of.

You should consider yourself lucky that you were born with something millions of girls pay thousands of dollars for. Why would you be jealous of that?

By the way, the men that toss you aside for any broad that comes along with fake tits probably aren't worth your time anyway, right?

It's not men. It's society. I'm not jealous, I have the body those women pay for. I feel as if it's not fair that I am given this body, and then just anybody can have it. Idk, that's just my thoughts =/

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

Can we get Siren out the brig. I wanna see  dueling Divas.

Apr 28 10 04:47 pm Link

Model

Brigieta

Sarah Jean C nudes wrote:
I'll just keep posting these since my questions are being overlooked

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e336/Morrtho/Gifs/jessicabielchucklarryd.gif

I'm sorry >.< I keep responding to significant amounts of texts or things that get me going. I really did like the one where he slaps her tits. bahahahahaha

Makeup Artist

MUA Amy Elizabeth

Miami, Florida, US

Brigieta wrote:
I feel as if it's not fair that I am given this body, and then just anybody can have it.

This is fucking stupid.

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

UnoMundo wrote:
Cab we get Siren out the brig. I wanna see  dueling Divas.

lol

Model

Brigieta

PixieMini wrote:

Let's reverse this.

Who the fuck cares if a girl decides to get implants? Why does it matter?

BECAUSE IT EFFECTS ME.
I don't care what people do, but when it gets to me, and makes me feel a certain way, then I'm going to have an opinion on it. Btw, this isn't something I talk about, ever. It was simply brought up from looking at some girl with fake tits. Believe me, after this thread, it will be no more concern to me. But that's the way I feel about it.

Apr 28 10 04:48 pm Link

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

MUA Amy Elizabeth wrote:

This is fucking stupid.

I mean, she clearly has the perfect body. What a DRAG! How dare some women get fake boobs! HOW DARE THEY! They're putting shadow on her!

I'm sorry, but yes, this is a pity party.

Apr 28 10 04:48 pm Link

Photographer

ASYLUM - Art Nudes

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Unless you show your boobs naked on the internet, you have no business talking of other's boobs!

Apr 28 10 04:49 pm Link

Photographer

SPRINGHEEL

Detroit, Michigan, US

Brigieta wrote:

BECAUSE IT EFFECTS ME.
I don't care what people do, but when it gets to me, and makes me feel a certain way, then I'm going to have an opinion on it. Btw, this isn't something I talk about, ever. It was simply brought up from looking at some girl with fake tits. Believe me, after this thread, it will be no more concern to me. But that's the way I feel about it.

How does this effect you?  Examples please

Model

Brigieta

PixieMini wrote:

I mean, she clearly has the perfect body. What a DRAG! How dare some women get fake boobs! HOW DARE THEY! They're putting shadow on her!

I'm sorry, but yes, this is a pity party.

Right. Because I'm crying out for attention, asking people to help me whatever people do to get pity. Actually, it's not. It's me telling people what I think of fake boobs and why.

Makeup Artist

MUA Amy Elizabeth

Miami, Florida, US

Brigieta wrote:

BECAUSE IT EFFECTS ME.

BOOHOO, MEN AREN'T LOOKING AT MY BIG NATURAL BOOBS, THEY'RE LOOKING AT THAT OTHER GIRLS BIG FAKE BOOBS.

That is all this is, and it's fucking stupid.

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

Brigieta wrote:
I have large, natural breasts that I love dearly. I am also skinnier than all hell, with a shape men drool over. Not being pretentious, just being honest. Now when a girl comes along and changes her god given body to look better somehow, eg fake tits, I consider that cheating. Now my body type is considered nothing, normal not that big of a deal. So the fakes get to flaunt it and get paid to be what they wanna be, while the real issues get tossed to the side.

neutral

Apr 28 10 04:50 pm Link

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

ASYLUM - Art Nudes wrote:
Unless you show your boobs naked on the internet, you have no business talking of other's boobs!

THANK YOU!

I think this also calls for a quick squeeze.

Model

Brigieta

SPRINGHEEL wrote:

How does this effect you?  Examples please

Girls with fake booobehhs, look nicer in photographs, er certain ones. Therefore restricting me juuuuust enough to piss me off a bit.

Photographer

SPRINGHEEL

Detroit, Michigan, US

Oh how I wish this were in the critique section...