Forums > General Industry > Seeking Makeup Artists and Hairstylists near San Francisco!

Model

Jas "Belly Donsah"

San Francisco, California, US

I'm working on my website, so the only pictures I have right now are the ones I've posted on Model Mayhem as well as ones that I only have on CD. For the past one and a half years I've done extensive modeling and I used to have hair past my knees (which would've been awesome to use in photo shoots specifically for hair). My hair is now down to a classy length of a few inches below the waist. I've never had a makeup artist or hairstylist to use in shoots with my favourite artist/photographer Jason Fassnacht, MM# 1354 in Palo Alto, CA. I'm hoping that we can arrange a TFP within the next few weeks because I'm a working student and because Jason's going to start working on a great project that he or I can explain in more detail. Please email me at [email protected] or here on Model Mayhem. Thank you in advance to all who are interested in helping this project work out!

- "Sunset Dancer"

Jul 24 05 10:39 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

Okay you can stop now.  try casting calls or do you need brail?

Jul 24 05 10:43 pm Link

Photographer

giovanni gruttola

Middle Island, New York, US

Aug 12 05 06:29 pm Link

Makeup Artist

The Body Painter Rich

Sacramento, California, US

EmElle (Mayhem #6170) is a great SF area MUA. She does not work cheap, but she works well.

Aug 15 05 07:12 am Link