Forums > General Industry > Student Web Designer Needed

Model

Lindsay Jolly

Toronto, Iowa, US

I am searching for a student web designer who is looking for experience building a professional website. To be clear the only payment would be the experience you recieve and the ability to market yourself to the entertainment industry through the site you design. I will also refer anyone I know who needs a website to you for paid work, the contacts I have here are very extensive so it is guaranteed to benefit you in the long run.

Let's get to what I need specifically, the current site is at www.TorontoModelBookings.com - what is good about this design is that it functions well (but very slowly), it has the appropriate pages and content as well as the proper format for all the models images. The style needs to be drastically improved and that is where you can be creative and share your ideas with me. A great example of what I am looking for is; www.carolynsonline.com - we would like to add more images to the site, links, and possibly even a voting capability for the model of the month feature.

It is really important that you be able to effectively create this website without using templates, and you should expect to update the site about twice a month - most changes are minor image switches. The cost of hosting and domain name will be covered by me although it would be helpful if you could host a small sample of what you have in mind before we get into tons of work.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have further questions.

Thanks
Lindsay Jolly
www.TorontoModelBookings.com
www.LindsayJolly.com

PS - This may also interest experience web designers looking to break into the entertainment industry including; model and photographer portfolio websites, fitness, clothing companies, magazines, actors and actresses, musicians and more.

Jun 30 06 01:39 pm Link

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

Lindsay Jolly wrote:
I am searching for a student web designer who is looking for experience building a professional website. To be clear the only payment would be the experience you recieve and the ability to market yourself to the entertainment industry through the site you design. I will also refer anyone I know who needs a website to you for paid work, the contacts I have here are very extensive so it is guaranteed to benefit you in the long run.

Let's get to what I need specifically, the current site is at www.TorontoModelBookings.com - what is good about this design is that it functions well (but very slowly), it has the appropriate pages and content as well as the proper format for all the models images. The style needs to be drastically improved and that is where you can be creative and share your ideas with me. A great example of what I am looking for is; www.carolynsonline.com - we would like to add more images to the site, links, and possibly even a voting capability for the model of the month feature.

It is really important that you be able to effectively create this website without using templates, and you should expect to update the site about twice a month - most changes are minor image switches. The cost of hosting and domain name will be covered by me although it would be helpful if you could host a small sample of what you have in mind before we get into tons of work.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have further questions.

Thanks
Lindsay Jolly
www.TorontoModelBookings.com
www.LindsayJolly.com

PS - This may also interest experience web designers looking to break into the entertainment industry including; model and photographer portfolio websites, fitness, clothing companies, magazines, actors and actresses, musicians and more.

CASTING CALL

Jun 30 06 01:49 pm Link