Forums > General Industry > East Coast Nude Beaches

Photographer

David Johnson

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

Does anyone know of any clothing opyional beaches near NC other than the ones in Florida??? Any info would be great......

Jun 29 06 10:43 pm Link

Photographer

Stonekey Photography

Wilmington, North Carolina, US

Many of the beaches here are "technically" clothing optional to one degree or another.  The supreme court of North Carolina has ruled both that the only thing that is "nudity" is the genitalia.  Which means that thongs and going topless are generally legal.

However, there are local ordinances that can, and often times do, make it illegal withing the municipality.  So where does that leave you...

Well supposedly being topless in south topsail is ok, thought I have never seen anyone do so.  Masonburro is public land that doesn't really have that many people on it, there is no development in it which makes it a particularly good place to shoot.  You need a boat to get there however.  If you have clothing near by, its probably ok.  As far as an island that people actively go to for nudity, I hear that Pea Island is such a place, though I have never been there.  If you are in Jacksonville it is a little way away, being in Brunswick County.  Definitely closer than FL though.

smile

Jun 29 06 10:59 pm Link

Jun 29 06 11:08 pm Link

Jun 29 06 11:14 pm Link

Model

R Sierra

Plano, Texas, US

I have heard of one near staten island.  Not sure of anything more than that.

Jun 29 06 11:19 pm Link

Photographer

Ty Simone

Edison, New Jersey, US

There is one here @ Sandy Hook, NJ.

Jun 30 06 06:16 am Link