Forums > General Industry > Models that Don't Show from MM

Photographer

Jim Goodwin

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Aestival wrote:

You should let your fellow photographers know. Its a system of checks and balances. I refer my reliable model friends to good photographers that I have worked with and vice versa.

Accountability is essential in a business relationship, and at some point people need to recognize that that is what this is.

Ok, here's my advive to the OP and all the other photographers. Hire Aestival, or other models in your area who are just like her. She is not only beautiful and works great in front of the camera, but she will show up every time no matter what.

I think we can all do each other a better service by letting everyone know who the great ones are. Forget about the bad ones, learn from the experience, and just move on.

Jun 30 06 11:48 am Link

Photographer

Earth Wind and Water

Seattle, Washington, US

lol... as a matter of fact she did reply a few minutes ago.  read this thread perhaps? 

the usual response... something important came up. 

I've had that happen before and chalk it up to "that's the business" when dealing with some people in general.  Just didn't expect it from a MM model.

Jun 30 06 01:49 pm Link

Model

August Jade

Dayton, Ohio, US

You could always put her on blast and make her name known to everyone especially photographers so that they know to expect up front that she may not show so that they can book others on the side as an emergency shoot or whatever you wanna call it just in case she does not show. Or something to that nature. LOL! Models do it to photographers that deserve it so why not do it to those models that deserve it?

Jun 30 06 01:56 pm Link