Forums > Newbie Forum > Female Newbie to MM in UK

Model

Sharon-Michelle

Nottingham, New Hampshire, US

Hiya all....

Just thought i'd introduce myself. I'm Sharon and I live in the East Midlands area and am currently looking for work. I am looking for paid work but will work on a TFP/CD basis if i feel that your work will benefit my portfolio.

I am interested in Fashion/Fitness/commercial shoots and have lots of ideas. I would like shoots with strong colours, crazy hair and make up - very high fashion. Would like to do more outdoor shoots.

Look foward to hearing from you x

Jun 29 06 04:26 am Link

Model

Jane Weiss

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

hey welcome to the site smile i'm based in nottingham and am currently getting to grips with my new camera. if you want to shoot tfcd let me know - i'll get you some prints and expences too smile

Jun 29 06 04:27 am Link

Photographer

You-In-The-Lens

Grays, England, United Kingdom

Welcome to MM Sharon.

Alan.

Jun 29 06 04:32 am Link

Photographer

Lightwave Photography

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

Welcome

Jun 29 06 06:36 am Link

Model

Oriental Silk

London, England, United Kingdom

Sharon06 wrote:
Hiya all....

Just thought i'd introduce myself. I'm Sharon and I live in the East Midlands area and am currently looking for work. I am looking for paid work but will work on a TFP/CD basis if i feel that your work will benefit my portfolio.

I am interested in Fashion/Fitness/commercial shoots and have lots of ideas. I would like shoots with strong colours, crazy hair and make up - very high fashion. Would like to do more outdoor shoots.

Look foward to hearing from you x

Welcome to MM

I am a model & lecturer of Japanese culture. I live in London, but I am currently in Japan.

Let me wish you the very best with your modelling.

https://www.solloway.demon.co.uk/web_images/akemi_avatar_1.jpg

Jun 29 06 10:01 am Link