Forums > General Industry > releases anyone?

Model

real bella cupcake

Huntington Beach, California, US

I'm starting my own pay site and I'm looking for a release form for me, the photographer, and the other models to sign.  If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it!

[email protected]

Jun 27 06 11:52 am Link

Photographer

Chris Macan

HAVERTOWN, Pennsylvania, US

Spend a couple of bucks and have a lawer put one together or modify and existing release or just check one out for loopholes for you.
If you are going to build a commercial pay site you will want to be sure your releases will hold up when push comes to shove.
You can get a release from a friend or out of a book but why assume that someone else got it right when going into business?

What you may want is one that release that grants you unlimited usage or transfers the copyrights to you for the Photographer to sign.

and a seperate one that grants you usage for the models likeness for the model to sign.

Jun 27 06 01:40 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I had one I was going to post for you, but I wasn't sure the "first born son" clause was what you had in mind.

If you are concerned about supplying the release (that's the photographer's job) you ought to also be concerned about what is on it.  What is is that you do or do not want the release to do?

Jun 27 06 02:08 pm Link