Forums > General Industry > damn flakes! ;)

Photographer

Jay Farrell

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Ya know....I've run across a few, sure.....I've learned a lot about spotting them beforehand, and it's seldom an issue anymore.....this thread is different....there are flakes on every side of the industry, not just models. This is to appreciate the models who work hard.

Now, if it weren't for the models I've worked with, even TFP shoots, I wouldn't have the portfolio I have, or as much of the paid work I've had......because they've spread the word and sent me clients, and attracted clients by them providing me a strong image someone saw and liked.....I couldn't produce that image alone, no matter what i do with that camera. Without them my efforts alone would mean nothing. It has been a great team effort across the board with many of my favorite models I have in my network. I'll never forget it, thank you....rock on and keep up the good work!~

Jun 26 06 11:21 pm Link

Photographer

Chi - Rue99 Photography

San Francisco, California, US

I can certainly agree with this since I've only shot TFCD so far. Shots without the wonderful models I've met could be taken with the lens cap in place. So the flip side of all this is that with the right procedures in place, the number of unexpected no shows can be cut way down.

Cheers to the great models I've met and photographed, and may we have many more shoots to come!

Jun 27 06 09:55 am Link

Photographer

Jay Farrell

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Rue 99 wrote:
I can certainly agree with this since I've only shot TFCD so far. Shots without the wonderful models I've met could be taken with the lens cap in place. So the flip side of all this is that with the right procedures in place, the number of unexpected no shows can be cut way down.

Cheers to the great models I've met and photographed, and may we have many more shoots to come!

Hell if this were a drama thread there'd be a million replies, but it's nice to know someone else feels the same way.... smile

Jun 27 06 11:00 pm Link

Photographer

Benjamen McGuire

Portland, Oregon, US

https://www.lib.uwo.ca/weldon/news/hottopics/images/cornflakes.jpg

Jun 27 06 11:11 pm Link

Photographer

Jay Farrell

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Cspine wrote:
https://www.lib.uwo.ca/weldon/news/hottopics/images/cornflakes.jpg

LMAO!! smile

Jun 27 06 11:17 pm Link

Model

MELissaMOORE

Fairfield, California, US

Wow I would never even think about flaking on a photoshoot.
My day job, hell yes......... I am burnt out on it!
That is nice to hear someone expressing their appreciation every once in awhile.
Kisses,
MEL

Jun 27 06 11:25 pm Link