Forums > General Industry > Help me out, what's tfc?

Model

Jane Weiss

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

(my german spelling is bad but its phonentic enough).

Canst du spreche englisch? Ich spreche deutsch aber nicht so gut.

TFC - is this part paid with part cd of images? compensation being $50 per hour of shooting time plus a cd of the whole shoot unedited jpeg websize with you able to select from cd 2 images from each hour we shoot for me to edit and print a4 or else send you high res for printing.

thanks for clarification.

(Danke)

Jun 27 06 03:32 pm Link

Model

Jane Weiss

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

i wrote the best reply to this and i lost it sad i think i may have typed it in the wrong tab by mistake sad meh... here is some badly spelt german:

(my spoken is better)

Ich spreche deutsch aber nicht so gut. Canst du spreche englisch?

Then some chit chat about compensation and part paid part print/comact disc work.

Possible digital video format. or you know whatever else floats your boat smile

Danke (thanks)

Jun 27 06 04:53 pm Link

Photographer

James Jackson Fashion

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Sian Louise wrote:
i wrote the best reply to this and i lost it sad i think i may have typed it in the wrong tab by mistake sad

The 40th comment (or multiple of 40 like 80th or 120th) is hidden until the 41st comment is posted.

If you've posted the 40th then you can get it to show simply by posting another comment with something in it (I personally usually just post "41" to identify that I'm just making a 41st post)

Jun 27 06 05:12 pm Link

Photographer

W__

Bloomfield, Connecticut, US

James, what are you some magic forum post wizard?

What a crazy cool hidden secret this web has. 40th comment is invisible. Just like Wonder Woman's jet! Cool until that damn 41st person comes and breaks the cloaking device!

Damn those cloak breakers

Jun 27 06 05:18 pm Link

Photographer

Jonathan D Holloway

Dallas, Texas, US

Star wrote:
the info button, it is a good thing

The logout button is about as useful on this one. I'm not finding any info on TFC in the info section.

Jun 27 06 05:29 pm Link

Photographer

James Jackson Fashion

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

William R Beebe wrote:
James, what are you some magic forum post wizard?

What a crazy cool hidden secret this web has. 40th comment is invisible. Just like Wonder Woman's jet! Cool until that damn 41st person comes and breaks the cloaking device!

Damn those cloak breakers

LOL

No it's a long standing forum glitch native to MM only.  (see my post count as to why I know about it)

big_smile

Jun 27 06 05:34 pm Link