Forums > Newbie Forum > New female model UK

Model

Elephtheria Model

Derby, England, United Kingdom

if any one could give me any advice on my portfolio plz get in touch.

I am an intermediate model looking for work. I am easy going, determined and reliable. Would work in any conditions (no nudity). All travel expenses have to be covered and will travel long distances. Mainly interested in paid or part paid jobs. Will consider tfp/cd work if your work interests me.
   I also have a twin sister if it interests anyone but we are not identical and would only be interested in paid work.
  I would only be interested to work in art nude style with my boyfriend, attractive, blond, blue eyes or in any other styles (paid only).

Please get in touch with any questions.

Jun 23 06 04:40 am Link

Model

shellyradley

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

Hi there

welcome to MM
Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

Take care and keep up the good work.
So nice to see a few more peeps from the UK!!

take care chicka

Xx shelly xx

Jun 23 06 06:46 am Link

Model

Elephtheria Model

Thank you for your coment.

would any one els give me some advice on anything?

Jun 24 06 02:29 am Link

Model

Oriental Silk

London, England, United Kingdom

littleGreek wrote:
if any one could give me any advice on my portfolio plz get in touch.

I am an intermediate model looking for work. I am easy going, determined and reliable. Would work in any conditions (no nudity). All travel expenses have to be covered and will travel long distances. Mainly interested in paid or part paid jobs. Will consider tfp/cd work if your work interests me.
   I also have a twin sister if it interests anyone but we are not identical and would only be interested in paid work.
  I would only be interested to work in art nude style with my boyfriend, attractive, blond, blue eyes or in any other styles (paid only).

Please get in touch with any questions.

I have looked at your portfolio, so I know that you have some nice pictures and are already attracting interest from photographers.

I was a little confused by the "no nudity" comment in your first paragraph followed by the "... art nude style with my boyfriend" comment in your last paragraph. It might be better to run the two points together and say something along the following lines -
"I would not normally consider modelling nude; however, I am seeking the opportunity to do a tasteful art nude study with my boyfriend, if possible as a paid assignment."

Jun 24 06 03:37 am Link

Model

Skippie

hello fello person from staffordshire!

Jun 24 06 03:41 am Link

Model

Elephtheria Model

thank you so mush Akeme, love your work

Jun 24 06 04:09 am Link

Model

Oriental Silk

London, England, United Kingdom

littleGreek wrote:
thank you so mush Akeme, love your work

Thank you .

Jun 24 06 04:15 am Link

Photographer

studio36uk

Tavai, Sigave, Wallis and Futuna

akemi wrote:
I was a little confused by the "no nudity" comment in your first paragraph followed by the "... art nude style with my boyfriend" comment in your last paragraph. It might be better to run the two points together and say something along the following lines -
"I would not normally consider modelling nude; however, I am seeking the opportunity to do a tasteful art nude study with my boyfriend, if possible as a paid assignment."

I'm not confused. The last three words are a clue.

I'll P A S S ! on that one thanks.

Studio36

Jun 24 06 05:10 am Link

Model

Elephtheria Model

i have just changed my words to what i was advised, thank you for taking an interest.

Jun 24 06 05:15 am Link