Forums > Newbie Forum > Seattle-area Photographer-wannabe

Photographer

Joysha Fajardo

Renton, Washington, US

Hey everyone, I signed up awhile back but a hairstylist friend got me back on here to make good use of it and so far I like it here.

I've been taking pictures since the beginning of College (2000) because of a B&W Photography class, then I started getting paid little by little for certain things like weddings, events, and certain modeling portfolios so I started liking it even more. But I set it aside to pursue Nursing and so now I'm back on the field again just trying to expand my horizons and experience new things until I start the Commercial Photography program at Seattle Central CC.

So if you need TFP or if you like some of my work and wouldn't mind trying me out, I would really appreciate it smile

Wishing everyone a great weekend...

Jun 22 06 11:47 pm Link

Photographer

Sophistocles

Seattle, Washington, US

Nice stuff! On behalf of the Seattle Photo Mafia, welcome!

Jun 22 06 11:58 pm Link

Photographer

B R E E D L O V E

Forks, Washington, US

Good I need a break from covering Seattle now I can rest and just take care of my wannabe duties here in Port Angeles. Welcome to the fold. smile

Jun 23 06 12:03 am Link

Photographer

aesthetix photo

Macon, Georgia, US

Terry Breedlove wrote:
Good I need a break from covering Seattle now I can rest and just take care of my wannabe duties here in Port Angeles. Welcome to the fold. smile

I've been wanting to come out to your neck of the woods for ages.  Been living in Seattle area for almost 3 years and have yet to make it onto the Peninsula.  Maybe this summer I can swing a weekend that coincides with the Subaru feeling like making a round-trip (for once).

Jun 23 06 01:56 am Link

Model

shellyradley

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

Hey there hun,

welcome to the madness.
I am sure you will like it here.

Xx shelly xx

Jun 23 06 06:48 am Link

Photographer

Joysha Fajardo

Renton, Washington, US

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone... it's a great day in Seattle today. Warm sun... hope everyone goes out to enjoy it smile

Jun 23 06 01:09 pm Link

Photographer

Sophistocles

Seattle, Washington, US

Joysha Fajardo wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone... it's a great day in Seattle today. Warm sun... hope everyone goes out to enjoy it smile

Nope, processing today - five shoots for Hot Shots that have to get done. But have you seen the forecast for this weekend?! Wow! I've got four outdoor shoots planned for Saturday and Sunday :-)

Jun 23 06 01:15 pm Link

Photographer

B R E E D L O V E

Forks, Washington, US

Surreal Eye Studio wrote:

I've been wanting to come out to your neck of the woods for ages.  Been living in Seattle area for almost 3 years and have yet to make it onto the Peninsula.  Maybe this summer I can swing a weekend that coincides with the Subaru feeling like making a round-trip (for once).

Maybe we could grab a local girl and arrange a shoot .

Jun 23 06 01:17 pm Link

Photographer

aesthetix photo

Macon, Georgia, US

Terry Breedlove wrote:

I could probably bring one.  Besides, I'll need someone to steer while I push it off the road.

Jun 23 06 01:24 pm Link

Photographer

B R E E D L O V E

Forks, Washington, US

Well we have snow capped mountians, old growth forest, and long sandy or rocky ocean beaches. Bring a model a long tow rope and let me know where you want to shoot. smile

Jun 23 06 01:28 pm Link

Photographer

aesthetix photo

Macon, Georgia, US

Seattle field trip!  We're all going to Terry's place to shoot!

Better have lots of pie and beer, Terry  wink

Jun 23 06 01:34 pm Link

Photographer

B R E E D L O V E

Forks, Washington, US

I guard my beer like a pitbull !

Jun 23 06 01:36 pm Link

Photographer

Joysha Fajardo

Renton, Washington, US

We're planning on a weekend at San Juans for 4th of July, maybe we can stop by Port Angeles on the way down? HAHAHA...

Jun 23 06 04:26 pm Link

Photographer

Seattle Next Door

Seattle, Washington, US

To the OP - welcome!

I just saw the forecast for Sunday. . . 90's?!   Oh my. . . .what a day to have two shoots at an indoor location.  Oh well - I'll still have fun!

Jun 23 06 05:17 pm Link

Model

Alicia McReynolds

Houston, Texas, US

Terry Breedlove wrote:

You could grab me. TFP

Jun 24 06 09:22 pm Link