Forums > General Industry > TFP/CD Scams and characters!

Photographer

BCI Photo

Indianapolis, Indiana, US

Mikel Featherston wrote:

Hey, I'm here to have fun.... why are you here?

To not be the source of your personal amusement by arguing with you over old stuff so you can get your rocks off.

Good day to you, sir.

Jun 21 06 06:12 pm Link

Photographer

Mikel Featherston

San Diego, California, US

BCI Photo wrote:

Please grow up and move on. We don't need you ruining a thread drudging up old stuff because you have nothing else better to do today.

Besides, I am agreeing with you for once! People DO get worked up around here about trivial things. I just used your own example of that behavior doing just that. If you are going to make a broad negative generalization, try not to fall under the category. Oh, and yes, I have been laughing at you.

Jun 21 06 06:18 pm Link

Photographer

Kevin in Florida

Brandon, Florida, US

"All we are saaaaaying......is give Newbie Nelson a chaaaaaaaaaance....."

'Newbie Nelson
Newbie Nelson is a good guy. Hes just starting out. Everybody starts somewhere and he deserves an equal chance. Shoot with Newbie Nelson if you have the time and if you work out a situation you feel mutually benefits. Just know upfront that he is new and while some new photographers produce incredible material, others are still taking snapshots. I personally encourage models to give the Newbie Nelson a chance though!'

Jun 21 06 06:26 pm Link

Photographer

D. M. Gremlin

Long Beach, California, US

Damn.  I guess I'm a stereotype. 

Senor Artsy Fartsy
Senor Artsy Fartsy does fantastically artistic and creative work. Its great if you go into the shoot knowing that, and your objective is to have fun and obtain some great works of art creations. If youre trying to build a portfolio, though, the artsy stuff isnt going to cut it. Perhaps Senor Artsy Fartsy can shoot some of what he likes, and then a few you can use for self-promotion too.

Jun 21 06 06:36 pm Link

Photographer

BCI Photo

Indianapolis, Indiana, US

Mikel Featherston wrote:

Besides, I am agreeing with you for once! People DO get worked up around here about trivial things. I just used your own example of that behavior doing just that. If you are going to make a broad negative generalization, try not to fall under the category. Oh, and yes, I have been laughing at you.

I said good day!

https://us.tv1.yimg.com/tv.yahoo.com/images/he/photo/tv_pix/teen/teen_choice_awards_2003_photos/wilmer_valderrama/teen3.jpg

Jun 21 06 06:47 pm Link

Photographer

Mikel Featherston

San Diego, California, US

BCI Photo wrote:

I said good day!

C'mon, if you are going to choose not to engage, then don't engage.

Jun 21 06 06:53 pm Link

Photographer

JaysonPolansky com

Sedona, Arizona, US

If you simply edit your post to something like. . .

Hey guys, look at this cute article I found.

I learned that it originated from this site . . . . or something along those lines.

I was trying to help you by giving your post authenticity

Editing your post will still allow you to show everyone a funny article.

Jun 21 06 07:37 pm Link

Photographer

Attractive Portraits

London, England, United Kingdom

Ok Doll! You're OK!

Good luck in this crazy world of MM!

wink

Charlie xxx

Jun 22 06 04:02 am Link