Forums > General Industry > Big Event on the 25th at the Queen Mary in LB

Photographer

Michael Deahn

Los Angeles, California, US

Hey there,

I have an event that I am connected to coming up on the 25th of this month at the beautiful, historic, art-deco Queen Mary in Long Beach.  I know it is pretty much last minute, but I believe those of you with the time to spare, it will be a worthwhile event to attend.

The co-ordinator of the event is celebrating his successful run at Cannes as the promoter of a 24 hour film challenge.  He is now a part of the big film festival, and is launching a closed circuit network for the Queen Mary.  To celebrate, he is throwing a gala event on the boat.  There is no cost to attend, but an rsvp is needed since they need to know how many people are attending.

I wanted to present it to the Model Mayhem community because I believe it will be a great night to get some fantastic shots of fashion, glamor, and whatever else might happen.

Let me know by email or contacting me through this site if your are interested in attending.  I will provide you with more details.  Big night for models and photogrpahers.  And in case you weren't aware, NBC has been filming at the Queen Mary for Last Comic standing and the party is partly to honor these guys as well.

Good times for all.

Thanks,

Michael ( [email protected] )

Jun 19 06 06:05 pm Link