Forums > General Industry > Picture Frames

Photographer

R and M Photography

Sebring, Florida, US

Hey, Does anyone have anygood suggestion on where to get picture frames for a really good price?

Jun 16 06 09:37 am Link

Photographer

Lee_D

Florence, South Carolina, US

I make my own.... pretty good price and GREAT quality!  ;-)

Jun 16 06 09:39 am Link

Photographer

Chris Macan

HAVERTOWN, Pennsylvania, US

I've been happy with the price and quality I have receive from Frame Fit in Phila PA.
I've picked up that finished product and had them shipped to me via UPS.
They packed them well either way.

http://www.framefit.com

Jun 16 06 03:06 pm Link

Model

dani faye

Brooklyn, New York, US

target...

Jun 16 06 03:07 pm Link

Photographer

revolution photography

Los Angeles, California, US

Last year, I bought a pile of pseudo-antique frames at Target, they were cheap and had potential. I tossed them in a corner of my deck for a year, the salt water air and California sunshine works wonders. Now they're going to make great frames and gifts to models who've worked with me on my best stuff.

Chris
::rev

Jun 16 06 03:13 pm Link

Photographer

CLT

Winchester, Virginia, US

Jun 16 06 03:18 pm Link

Photographer

Tim Baker-fotoPerfecta

Portland, Oregon, US

I had a model turn me on to Goodwill - I went there and was totally suprised at how many frames they had, all in excellent condition (although not all what I would use for my own work), and all about $1.00 to $4.00 each.  Unless it's for a specific project, that's where I go now and just stock up on many as they come in.  I also use Target.  /tim

Jun 16 06 03:22 pm Link

Photographer

irvwilson

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Seems like the chain frame stores have "2 for 1" sales about every other month.  Not great deals normally but these sales make things more reasonable.

Jun 16 06 03:22 pm Link

Model

Tikeya

Edgewood, Maryland, US

WalMart has nice picture frames at $2 each, and while you're there you might as well stay a while and pick up some other things you may need at incredibly low prices.  I love WalMart, and when I go there it's not easy for me to just get one thing and leave.  I used to love browsing the baby section, especially.   

(Hey, maybe I should be on the WalMart commercials...)

Jun 16 06 08:27 pm Link

Photographer

Twisted Light

Miami, Florida, US

I've been buying a sweet frame with a mat for an 11x14 finished photo at micheals. 6 for the frame 6 for the mat.

Jun 16 06 08:31 pm Link