i'm new.
just wanted to say hi. =]

Jun 14 06 07:36 pm Link

Photographer

PK Digital Imaging

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Hi Edie,

Welcome to MM.

Just want to say... PLEASE take this out of your profile description.. you're going to get the wrong kinds of replies and inquiries!

* EDIT * She has removed the comments... carry on.. nothing to see here.

I know your intentions are sincere but at 16 and saying these things, you're going to get some pretty creepy replies.

Have fun, play safe!

-PKD

Jun 14 06 08:14 pm Link

Model

ruby standish

Coronado, California, US

PK Digital Imaging wrote:
Hi Edie,

Welcome to MM.

Just want to say... PLEASE take this out of your profile description.. you're going to get the wrong kinds of replies and inquiries!

"I'm bisexual."

"I'm to young but I already know that I have no problem with nude shoots. So as soon as I'm 18....=]..hehe [sorry hehe]."

I know your intentions are sincere but at 16 and saying these things, you're going to get some pretty creepy replies.

Have fun, play safe!

-PKD

oh, hehe thank you. =].

Jun 14 06 10:13 pm Link

Model

ruby standish

Coronado, California, US

PK Digital Imaging wrote:
Hi Edie,

Welcome to MM.

"I'm bisexual."

"I'm to young but I already know that I have no problem with nude shoots. So as soon as I'm 18....=]..hehe [sorry hehe]."

Have fun, play safe!

-PKD

oh, hehe thank you. =]. i'll take those out right now, i dont want any creepy people talking to me. thank you again.

Jun 14 06 10:15 pm Link

Model

shellyradley

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

Hi there

welcome to MM
Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

Take care and keep up the good work.

Xx shelly xx

Jun 15 06 03:09 am Link