Forums > General Industry > Hi my name is Devilish Italian Love Kitty

Photographer

W__

Bloomfield, Connecticut, US

Is it me or do any of you just hate the idea of sending an email to someone whose profile uses an alias that is just stupid. I just feel free strange about sending off an email starting with "Hello Sexy kitten of love"

-beebe

Jun 14 06 01:38 am Link

Photographer

Alex Mercatali

Forlì, Emilia-Romagna, Italy

it's only a screen name after all. I don't mind writing an email to God, and one to Devil, but I prefer to write to b()()b|es  wink

Jun 14 06 01:51 am Link

Model

Joshua K. R.

Los Angeles, California, US

You'd think a model could be more creative. . .

Jun 14 06 02:23 am Link

Photographer

J C ModeFotografie

Los Angeles, California, US

At least she didn't call herself "Biggus Dickus".

JAY carreon
PHOTOGRAPHER

Jun 14 06 03:14 am Link

Photographer

Eikona

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/firefighter_culture/biggusdi.jpg

Jun 14 06 06:40 am Link

Photographer

FKVPhotography

Ocala, Florida, US

William R Beebe wrote:
Is it me or do any of you just hate the idea of sending an email to someone whose profile uses an alias that is just stupid. I just feel free strange about sending off an email starting with "Hello Sexy kitten of love"

-beebe

I think she wrote me...LOL.....

Models use strange names to get noticed.......I don't mind that.....but some of the emails I get from people trying to sell me stuff.....that's another thing.....

Has anyone ever gotten an email from "I went to HS with you"......and she goes on claiming how she remembers me.....and now she's on this web  site where she loves showing off.....yeah....I'm 59 and if she's on a web site showing off it must be the most gawd awful one on the net.....

Jun 14 06 07:00 am Link

Photographer

Kentsoul

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Most people think my actual name is an alias, so who am i to judge?

Jun 14 06 07:01 am Link

Photographer

groupw

Maricopa, Arizona, US

FKVPhotoGraphics wrote:
Has anyone ever gotten an email from "I went to HS with you"......and she goes on claiming how she remembers me.....and now she's on this web  site where she loves showing off.....yeah....I'm 59 and if she's on a web site showing off it must be the most gawd awful one on the net.....

My high school class was 45 people. I'm sure I would remember if she did... even if she was a class or 2 ahead or behind me..

BTW..I was assisting a lady at work over the weekend. From cues in the conversation she was in her mid-to-late 50's. This woman was so beautiful, I was trying to figure out how to ask to photograph her without getting fired! Couldn't figure it out, but if I ever her meet her on the street...

Jun 14 06 08:24 am Link

Photographer

Robert Randall

Chicago, Illinois, US

The name was so stupid that it got me to check this post, so it probably would get me to check his MM site and I probably would leave him an email.

Jun 14 06 08:36 am Link

Photographer

FKVPhotography

Ocala, Florida, US

groupw wrote:

FKVPhotoGraphics wrote:
BTW..I was assisting a lady at work over the weekend. From cues in the conversation she was in her mid-to-late 50's. This woman was so beautiful, I was trying to figure out how to ask to photograph her without getting fired! Couldn't figure it out, but if I ever her meet her on the street...

DON'T DO IT!!!....For the past 8 years I've been working as a graphic artist full time for a big corporate type company....and part time as a photographer.....I had woman about 30 years old ask me to do some head shots because she wanted to send them to a model agency.....at the time I was still using film.....I agreed to help her out if she paid for the processing and enlargments....which she agreed to....we did the headshots....she got 4 8x10s.....and I waited for a few days for her to pay.....not wanting to push things or be a hard ass, I thought she was waiting for payday or something.....a month went by and I mentioned it to her.....

She reported me for "sexual harrassment".....I got written up....had to go to a 4 day "seminar" with a shrink.....all for doing this "bitch" a favor.....

So my advice is....DON'T DO IT!!!.......not even if you meet her on the street.....because "stalking" is another problem you might run into....

I have since left the company because I couldn't handle corporate bullshit and I'm happier for it.....

Jun 14 06 12:27 pm Link