Forums > General Industry > Should hair length stay always be the same?

Model

ANNABELLA

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I was just curious about if it is a bad thing if my hair happens to be longer (b/c of extentions) in one look in my portfoilo? I know its important to stick with how you actually look in person and my hair is of course naturally short.

Is having that 1 pic in my book a bad thing b/c I have a completely different hair length in it?  I mean, I am geering towards cormercial agencies so I know there not gonna want to much hoopla. (by the way the recent shoot I did was just to get something more versatile. Those pics were just for practice.)

Jun 13 06 12:50 pm Link

Model

ANNABELLA

Atlanta, Georgia, US

LOL! Oh god, sorry for the weird typo on the title. I swear I know how to write proper grammer! smile

Jun 13 06 12:51 pm Link

Model

Cristina Ashley

Buffalo, Illinois, US

Well my avatar pic is my true hair style.
But in pics I got done just the day before that one they put extensions in my hair (which was quite easy I might add)

Part of being a model is being a CANVAS for photographers/MUA to create something with you.
I could only expect a portfolio to have very diverse looks...however I think it would benefit all models to have an up to date pic of them with their natural hair in it.

Jun 13 06 12:56 pm Link

Model

StacyJack

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

Cristina P wrote:
Well my avatar pic is my true hair style.
But in pics I got done just the day before that one they put extensions in my hair (which was quite easy I might add)

Part of being a model is being a CANVAS for photographers/MUA to create something with you.
I could only expect a portfolio to have very diverse looks...however I think it would benefit all models to have an up to date pic of them with their natural hair in it.

agree.

Jun 13 06 02:26 pm Link