Forums > Newbie Forum > wv puerto rican newbee says, "hola to you!"

Model

Chinita1

Charleston, Arkansas, US

My name is Chinita. I'm looking forward to walking through this Awesome opportunity we have before us in this Industry together.
With Integrity, our Tools that we've learned,hard working, thinking success is in the near future, build our True personas, Be Bold, and Confident. I am all of these to myself.
It isn't easy, this Business but with hard work, and a lot of sweat, We can do it! I know we can!! :-) Good Luck! I hope we can be Friends!
Give eachother pointers, I'm always ready to learn new things or just be supportive. I'm here for that too.

I need photographer's valueable TFP/CD's and I'd like to get noticed for parts in Movies, commercials, I would be in Heaven! Also, I wouldn't mind doing a little Modeling. I'm ready for whatever heads my way. I don't do nudity at all.
I can't wait to meet you all. I've done Modeling in the past. But, I was going to those Agencies that wanted money.
All I got were empty promises. I will not allow myself for a let down like that again. That is why I'm here at MM my last resort.

Thank you, MM for all of our approval of being here. It is an honor to be a part of your site, and your name. I'm elated to be here. Everyone has been so wonderful and very helpful.

Thanx again,

Chinita

Only Good, and Positive things will come out of this Industry, as long as, IF that is what we put into it.

Jun 13 06 12:29 pm Link

Model

Aqua Girl

Bradenton, Florida, US

Hi am from Puerto Rico too! Welcome and good luck.

Jun 13 06 03:10 pm Link

Model

Chinita1

Charleston, Arkansas, US

Hey Aqua Girl,

You have really nice pics! I wish you well, and Lots of
Luck in this Industry. Thank you for your post, and your
warm welcome!

Chinita

Jun 14 06 07:56 am Link

Model

shellyradley

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

Hi there youuhuuuuu,

welcome to MM and make yourself comfy..

take care and keep up the good work.

Xx shelly xx

Jun 15 06 03:13 am Link

Model

Chinita1

Charleston, Arkansas, US

Shelly,
Thanx for the warm welcome!
I wish you all the Best, I know
you will go as far as you want to
go in this Industry. Nice pic by the
way.

Your Friend,

Chinita/ 156454

Jun 15 06 07:51 am Link

Photographer

Mann Made Imagery

Lubbock, Texas, US

i nominate shelly to be the official newbie greeter.  i always seem to find you in here no matter what. lol

Jun 15 06 08:01 am Link

Model

Chinita1

Charleston, Arkansas, US

Well Shelly is very warm and very welcoming!

Chinita

Jun 17 06 06:23 pm Link

Photographer

KNIGHT55

Los Angeles, California, US

Hi Chinita1 how are you today. I really love your pictures and you have a very lovely sexy body. Your pictures have alot of heart and soul in them. Take care and I wish you all the best.

Jun 17 06 07:46 pm Link

Model

Chinita1

Charleston, Arkansas, US

Thanx so much!

Maybe we can hook up sometime!

Chinita!

Jun 18 06 11:18 am Link