Forums > General Industry > HELP!! What do I wear to go see an agency

Model

Model Kari

QUEENS VILLAGE, New York, US

I have an appointment in a few hours with an agency and I dont know what to wear

I need opinions

Please

Jun 13 06 11:51 am Link

Makeup Artist

Rhonda M

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Kari Levine wrote:
I have an appointment in a few hours with an agency and I dont know what to wear

I need opinions

Please

Wear your hair pulled back and as little makeup as possible. I would also recommend that you wear jeans and a fitting top.  Not too tight-but so that they can see your figure very well.  Try to look pulled together but not overdone.  You should not look like you are going on a job interview.  Stay away from gaudy jewelry.  Make sure your teeth are really clean and that your breath is fresh and also make sure your lips are not dry. 

Hope I was able to help you.  Best wishes to you!!!

Jun 13 06 01:40 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Rhonda M

Baltimore, Maryland, US

And heels of course because you are pretty short.  No chunky heels!  What type of modeling are you interested in doing?  I may have more tips.   smile

Jun 13 06 01:42 pm Link

Model

ANNABELLA

Atlanta, Georgia, US

A simple tank top is best. There right about the little jewelry and hair too. I usually go with a white fitted tank, jeans and simple black heels. Usually they will or may not take polaroids so be prepared.

Have that skin glowing, those nails nice and most importantly thing to wear: a SMILE!

Good luck!

Jun 13 06 01:43 pm Link

Photographer

Ty Simone

Edison, New Jersey, US

HELP!! What do I wear to go see an agency ?

CLOTHES!!!!!!

tongue

relax, they want to look at you, not your fashion designer.

smile

Jun 13 06 01:59 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I fully understand that jeans are the de rigeur uniform of the younger set these days, and that many models wear them on castings.  However, that doesn't make them the best thing to wear - unless you have bad legs.

A knee-length skirt is much preferable, and roughly three inch heels.  This is a job interview, to be a model.  Look like a model.

Jun 13 06 02:51 pm Link