Forums > Newbie Forum > MI-never introduced myself!!!

Model

-Sky

Linwood, North Carolina, US

Hi!!! I was approved maybe a week ago, i'm very new to the modeling community but enthusiasic about it. I'm a "real people" model and want to bring more to the table than just another pretty face. Any creative ideas? I'm willing to go beyond glam!! You're welcomed to stop by my port, i took all the photos myself.

SKY

Jun 13 06 10:35 am Link

Model

PlusModelNikki

Pontiac, Michigan, US

Sky Ann wrote:
Hi!!! I was approved maybe a week ago, i'm very new to the modeling community but enthusiasic about it. I'm a "real people" model and want to bring more to the table than just another pretty face. Any creative ideas? I'm willing to go beyond glam!! You're welcomed to stop by my port, i took all the photos myself.

SKY

welcome to MM and the forums smile I'm from Michigan too!  If you'd like to know some folks you can work with, I may have a couple of names for you.

Jun 13 06 10:38 am Link

Model

emj

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

hey I joined on May 6, but I never really introduced myself lol... well I wanted to say I really like this site, everyone is really friendly and its a great place to share pictures as well as comment on other peoples work and browse through a variety of images and people.

Elsa

Jun 13 06 08:31 pm Link

Photographer

Jim Ball

Frontenac, Kansas, US

Sky Ann wrote:

SKY

You might want to rethink leaving up that photo of you in the white boy shorts with your hands covering your bare breasts.  Your profile says no nudes, but that portfolio image sends a different message. Thaose sort of contradictory mixed signals confuses the hell out of the GWC types. :-)

Otherwise, welcome to MM!

Jun 13 06 09:57 pm Link

Model

shellyradley

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

Hi there youuhuuuuu,

welcome to MM and make yourself comfy..

take care and keep up the good work.

Xx shelly xx

Jun 15 06 03:16 am Link