Forums > General Industry > Jebbia had another no-show yesterday. Grrrr!

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

She got to my house on time. We drove out to the location. Got set up. Proceeded to shoot. When I asked her to show me her boobs, she said no. I'm so sick and tired of these flakes!

Jun 12 06 10:14 am Link

Photographer

Dogbone Alt-Process

Llano, Texas, US

You should have known how things would turn out the minute she showed up on time.

Jun 12 06 10:29 am Link

Photographer

aesthetix photo

Macon, Georgia, US

Models should always show up an hour late, in full makeup, and already topless.  And I probably shouldn't have taken that last vicodin....

Jun 12 06 10:38 am Link

Photographer

Vegas Alien

Armington, Illinois, US

You should come to my place.  They can't seem to keep their clothes ON, as much as I plead.

Jun 12 06 10:41 am Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

You can see my boobs!

You need to change your business name to Jeboobies Photography.
then there would be NO misunderstanding.

Jun 12 06 10:42 am Link

Photographer

C R Photography

Pleasanton, California, US

Surreal Eye Studio wrote:
Models should always show up an hour late, in full makeup, and already topless.  And I probably shouldn't have taken that last vicodin....

Wash it down with a 5th of Jack and they will love your Camera Phone technique big_smile

Jun 12 06 10:43 am Link

Photographer

BCI Photo

Indianapolis, Indiana, US

Poor guy. Here you go, this should make you feel better.

https://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/male/Man_Boobs.jpg

Jun 12 06 10:46 am Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

BCI Photo wrote:
Poor guy. Here you go, this should make you feel better.

https://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/male/Man_Boobs.jpg

Great. send me to work with an erection, why don't you.

Jun 12 06 10:50 am Link

Model

Brandy

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

If you would have just let me come down this weekend like we had planned this shit wouldn't happen John...

Jun 12 06 11:01 am Link

Photographer

BCI Photo

Indianapolis, Indiana, US

John Jebbia wrote:

Great. send me to work with an erection, why don't you.

Hey, just trying to help you get your "medicine."

Jun 12 06 11:27 am Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Jebbia had another no-show yesterday. Grrrr!

John Jebbia wrote:
She got to my house on time
. We drove out to the location. Got set up. Proceeded to shoot. When I asked her to show me her boobs, she said no. I'm so sick and tired of these flakes!

How is that considered a no-show?  Unless you mean that she didn't show her tits to ya, and if so... was it agreed upon before the shoot???

Sorry, I don't get it.

Jun 12 06 01:36 pm Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

dubble post bug again.

Jun 12 06 01:36 pm Link

Photographer

Nick Ryder

Walnut Creek, California, US

John Jebbia wrote:
She got to my house on time. We drove out to the location. Got set up. Proceeded to shoot. When I asked her to show me her boobs, she said no. I'm so sick and tired of these flakes!

Maybe you should have discussed the topless thing prior to driving her out the the location?
Another novel idea is, PAY the model and agree in advance that you're expecting her to bare her breasts. How does her declining to do topless shots make her a "flake"? After all, she arrived on time and ready to shoot, the problem came about when you asked "show me your boobs" and she declined, I don't think that constitutes being a flake, I think she declined your request, that's all. Not sure why this warranted yet another post slamming models for being flakes, but it seems to be commonplace amongst a handful of the "aw-w-w shucks aren't I clever" members.

Jun 12 06 01:37 pm Link

Photographer

J Schumacher

Gustine, California, US

Um, I think a couple of you are taking this post seriously... look at the words "no show" again.

Jun 12 06 04:05 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

sometime people dont listen or read

Ms Ochenta EyeQueue  did not show her boobies.
Word has it that big butt women are getting $1mil from Playboy.

Pull out the wallet John.

Jun 12 06 04:08 pm Link

Photographer

Mikel Featherston

San Diego, California, US

John Jebbia wrote:

Blacklist her! wink

Jun 12 06 04:09 pm Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

SayCheeZ! wrote:
How is that considered a no-show?  Unless you mean that she didn't show her tits to ya, and if so... was it agreed upon before the shoot???

Sorry, I don't get it.

Nick Ryder wrote:
Maybe you should have discussed the topless thing prior to driving her out the the location?
Another novel idea is, PAY the model and agree in advance that you're expecting her to bare her breasts. How does her declining to do topless shots make her a "flake"? After all, she arrived on time and ready to shoot, the problem came about when you asked "show me your boobs" and she declined, I don't think that constitutes being a flake, I think she declined your request, that's all. Not sure why this warranted yet another post slamming models for being flakes, but it seems to be commonplace amongst a handful of the "aw-w-w shucks aren't I clever" members.

Ummmm....

J Schumacher wrote:
Um, I think a couple of you are taking this post seriously... look at the words "no show" again.

Bingo!

I was joking peepole.

Jun 12 06 07:17 pm Link

Model

Kizzy

Tulsa, Oklahoma, US

John Jebbia wrote:

SayCheeZ! wrote:

Sorry, I don't get it.

Nick Ryder wrote:

Ummmm....

Bingo!

I was joking peepole.

When you say that, have you ever had a model say, "Ok, you go first?"  lol

Jun 12 06 07:47 pm Link

Photographer

J Schumacher

Gustine, California, US

Kizzy wrote:
When you say that, have you ever had a model say, "Ok, you go first?"  lol

I'm up for it, and yes, I have, actually. (don't ask.)

Jun 12 06 08:46 pm Link

Model

ashara

Brewster, New York, US

UnoMundo Photography wrote:

LMAO!!!!!!

Jun 12 06 09:22 pm Link

Model

Darkdesire

Tucson, Arizona, US

John Jebbia wrote:

I'm sorry to hear another girl flaked on ya jebbia. Now you need to bring your ass back to Tucson so we can shoot at this new loacation I found hee hee...smile

Jun 12 06 10:04 pm Link

Photographer

myfotographer

Fresno, California, US

I don't see what the big deal is.

Everyone knows that all she had was a pair of NOSEEUM's

Jun 12 06 10:11 pm Link

Photographer

GWC

Baltimore, Maryland, US

John Jebbia wrote:
When I asked her to show me her boobs, she said no.

So U mean "no show" as in "no show you b(o)(o)bies" not "no show up for shoot"?? Dude that is a super clever play on words!!!

GWC!

Jun 12 06 10:51 pm Link

Photographer

Zion Imaging

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, US

Brandy wrote:
If you would have just let me come down this weekend like we had planned this shit wouldn't happen John...

You tease Brandy!

Jun 12 06 10:56 pm Link

Model

Kizzy

Tulsa, Oklahoma, US

UnoMundo Photography wrote:

Well no wonder...if she had an 80 IQ, she was too smart for ya John!

Jun 13 06 12:20 am Link

Photographer

Nick Ryder

Walnut Creek, California, US

John Jebbia wrote:

hey Jebbia, here's a Model Mayhem'er that's new, fresh meat, pounce on her, take her a location, don't pay her anything and demand that she "show me your boobies"..... if she declines, you can start a new thread!

https://www.modelmayhem.com/pic.php?pic … e938809484

Jun 13 06 09:50 am Link