Forums > General Industry > Can Anyone Help Me Out??

Model

Xanadu

Omaha, Nebraska, US

I got an offer to sign a contract from "Worldwide" for their catalog. Don't know a single thing about them and want to know if anyone has had any past experience with them. They're located in Beverly Hills. If anyone can tell me anything good or bad it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Jun 07 06 09:13 pm Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Worldwide Internet Shopping Network (aka W.I.S.H.) is a well known SCAM and has been talked about countless times on this website.  They charge close to $300 as a 'deposit', and send you $10 worth of discount store / thrift store merchandise.

You're supposed to get your photo taken in the outfit, then send it to them so they can sell the item.  You get paid a small percentage of 'profits'... although nobody ever finds out how much the profit is. Nobody ever gets paid, and good luck obtaining your 'deposit' refund.

Use the search button at the bottom of the page, or google Worldwide Internet Shopping Network or W.I.S.H.

Jun 07 06 09:48 pm Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Worldwide Internet Shopping Network (aka W.I.S.H.) is a well known SCAM and has been talked about countless times on this website.  They charge close to $300 as a 'deposit', and send you $10 worth of discount store / thrift store merchandise.

You're supposed to get your photo taken in the outfit, then send it to them so they can sell the item.  You get paid a small percentage of 'profits'... although nobody ever finds out how much the profit is. Nobody ever gets paid, and good luck obtaining your 'deposit' refund.

Use the search button at the bottom of the page, or google Worldwide Internet Shopping Network or W.I.S.H.

Jun 07 06 09:49 pm Link

Model

Ivy Jo

Amarillo, Texas, US

I checked into them last month. They're an online store type thing; send you clothes, you wear them, take pics, mail in the pics. Heres the catch, $200 deposit for the clothes. Oh and by the way, you have to find your own photographer, make up artist and photo stylist. And if they dont feel like youve given them usable photos, you loose your deposit. They're not footing the bill for any of the shooting, which is completely oposite of all reputable designers/clothing lines/ any client ever. Id say dont do it.

Jun 07 06 09:51 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

stylist man

New York, New York, US

Search for worldwide.

Yes, there are many.

The crazy 8 ball says "pronosis bad"

https://www.modelmayhem.com/search.php? … mit=Search

Jun 07 06 09:52 pm Link