Forums > General Industry > Question about release forms for models who need..

Photographer

Jim Wrigley Photography

Baltimore, Maryland, US

I did a shoot for a model last week...emailed her the cd with watermarks,..she went to Walmart to get some prints done and they would not accept it,..stating they needed a release form signed by me,..i am not familiar with this form and I'm hoping someone can direct me to an website so I can download it..thanx!

jimmy

Jun 07 06 01:42 pm Link

Model

Ryan6663

New York, New York, US

order em off adorama.com

Jun 07 06 03:06 pm Link

Model

Claire Elizabeth

Exton, Pennsylvania, US

Jim Wrigley Photography wrote:
I did a shoot for a model last week...emailed her the cd with watermarks,..she went to Walmart to get some prints done and they would not accept it,..stating they needed a release form signed by me,..i am not familiar with this form and I'm hoping someone can direct me to an website so I can download it..thanx!

jimmy

I had a photographer just right a letter and sign it saying that the images could be printed by myself. His MM#10238. If you message him Im sure he can send you a copy as an example.

Jun 07 06 03:08 pm Link

Photographer

Tim Baker-fotoPerfecta

Portland, Oregon, US

You don't need much more than a letter, on your letterhead (to match the water mark) granting rights to the model to reproduce the images in print form (or any form).  Put a contact phone number if WalMart of whomever needs to call and verify, sign it, and that should be all they need.  No contract is required, however you might want to put a section in your modeling release that says as much and make sure the model gets a copy before she/he leaves.

Caio, Tim

Jun 07 06 03:18 pm Link