Forums > General Industry > Can a signed model ....

Model

Electra T

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

Be a full time College student? I know a girl who is signed with ford teen division and she has special permission to leave classes sometimes....but shes in high school.Thanks yall. I'm surprised its never been answered b4.

Jun 03 06 08:34 pm Link

Photographer

Nick Ryder

Walnut Creek, California, US

Electra T wrote:
Be a full time College student? I know a girl who is signed with ford teen division and she has special permission to leave classes sometimes....but shes in high school.Thanks yall. I'm surprised its never been answered b4.

The bigger agencies are very pro-education, they also look for models that have training in dance , piano etc ( I suppose they figure it makes a well rounded individual ).

They like the models to come out to NYC during Spring Break and summer etc. I have never heard of an agency that didn't enstill these kinds of practices. I had a 12 year model signed with Elite, they were very aware of her schedule ( and she ended up doing a lot of teen magazines and such), they just worked around her schedule.

Jun 03 06 08:54 pm Link

Model

Electra T

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

Nick Ryder wrote:

The bigger agencies are very pro-education, they also look for models that have training in dance , piano etc ( I suppose they figure it makes a well rounded individual ).

They like the models to come out to NYC during Spring Break and summer etc. I have never heard of an agency that didn't enstill these kinds of practices. I had a 12 year model signed with Elite, they were very aware of her schedule ( and she ended up doing a lot of teen magazines and such), they just worked around her schedule.

Oy! Thanks a lot. It was really bugging me.

Jun 03 06 09:32 pm Link