Forums > General Industry > Worst Tattoo on a Model or Celeb

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Outside of the singer Eve ( and those tattoos on her breasts) what  is the worst tattoo on a model or celeb in your view?

May 29 06 06:31 pm Link

Photographer

CLT

Winchester, Virginia, US

Garry k wrote:
Outside of the singer Eve ( and those tattoos on her breasts) what  is the worst tattoo on a model or celeb in your view?

mike tyson comes to mind

May 29 06 06:33 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

That black x or cross on Angelina Jolie's lower abdomen... it always disturbed me.

For all kind of celebrity tattoos check 'em here:

http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/celebrity_tattoos.htm

May 29 06 06:33 pm Link

Model

FFaTimah

Lathrup Village, Michigan, US

I say all celebs/models with tattos

May 29 06 06:39 pm Link

Model

PlusModelNikki

Pontiac, Michigan, US

i guess my own little opinion, but i've always thought tattoos on the breasts were a bad idea.  and yeah that angelina tattoo is just umm, just wrong.

May 29 06 06:41 pm Link

Model

Electra T

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

I luv all of angelina's tats.

May 29 06 06:44 pm Link

Photographer

megafunk

Los Angeles, California, US

Mike Tyson but I'm not too familiar with many celebrities.

May 29 06 06:45 pm Link

Model

Adrienne Aurora

Atlanta, Georgia, US

https://videoeta.com/images/news/jolie_tattoo.jpg Someone's name- never a good idea.

May 29 06 06:46 pm Link

Model

Adrienne Aurora

Atlanta, Georgia, US

CLT wrote:

mike tyson comes to mind

Worst location= face!

May 29 06 06:48 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Adrienne Aurora wrote:

Worst location= face!

dem Maori women ( adn  men ) might disagree.....

May 29 06 06:49 pm Link

Model

Adrienne Aurora

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Garry k wrote:

dem Maori women ( adn  men ) might disagree.....

...and I think this whole thread is based on personal opinion.

May 29 06 06:51 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Adrienne Aurora wrote:

...and I think this whole thread is based on personal opinion.

generally that  is what forum discussions are based on ....( personal opinions )

May 29 06 06:54 pm Link

Model

Adrienne Aurora

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Garry k wrote:

generally that  is what forum discussions are based on ....( personal opinions )

yikes Wow. U smart.

May 29 06 06:57 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Adrienne Aurora wrote:

yikes Wow. U smart.

U 2

May 29 06 09:01 pm Link

Photographer

bubbaclicks

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

...and no one said dennis rodman???

May 30 06 07:18 pm Link

Model

Nemesis73

Dayton, Alabama, US

This is the difference between fashion photographers/models and artistic photographers/models, granted the people who pick the tattoos who get something absolutely stupid have a lot of influence on the opinions of others.  A great tattoo artist with the right talent and ideas does great work, and inks a high caliber work of art.  Unfortunately, the masses don't believe in the credo I saw in my first tattoo studio "a good tattoo isn't cheap or fast, and a cheap and fast tattoo is never good."  There is art for the sake of art and tattoos for the sake of tattoos ... anything under 2 hours of GOOD work is a waste of skin, ink, and the tattoo artist's time and talent no matter who it's on.

Nemi

May 30 06 07:24 pm Link

Model

Jax

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Nemesis73 wrote:
This is the difference between fashion photographers/models and artistic photographers/models, granted the people who pick the tattoos who get something absolutely stupid have a lot of influence on the opinions of others.  A great tattoo artist with the right talent and ideas does great work, and inks a high caliber work of art.  Unfortunately, the masses don't believe in the credo I saw in my first tattoo studio "a good tattoo isn't cheap or fast, and a cheap and fast tattoo is never good."  There is art for the sake of art and tattoos for the sake of tattoos ... anything under 2 hours of GOOD work is a waste of skin, ink, and the tattoo artist's time and talent no matter who it's on.

Nemi

Wow, thats a pretty ignorant statement. Most of these replies are, with exception of the name tattoos.

But Im happy to know that the tats that took up less than two hours work on me, the artist were happy with and were and always have been completely original. Including the ones on my FACE!

May 30 06 08:38 pm Link

Photographer

photosbydmp

Shepparton-Mooroopna, Victoria, Australia

any, if god, the green men, or darwins theory wanted us covered in signs,  we would be at birth.

May 30 06 08:42 pm Link

Model

Mandie

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

My tattoo, which is less than a half inch square, and on my foot, took less than ten minutes, and means a lot to me.  Does it make it a bad one?

May 30 06 08:44 pm Link

Photographer

Doug Lester

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Any which show.

May 30 06 08:44 pm Link

Photographer

James Graham

Brooklyn, New York, US

Johnny Depp obviously thought "Winona Forever" was bad when he had it changed to "Wino Forever"

My personal favorite "save"

May 30 06 08:51 pm Link

Model

MELissaMOORE

Fairfield, California, US

James Graham wrote:
Johnny Depp obviously thought "Winona Forever" was bad when he had it changed to "Wino Forever"

My personal favorite "save"

That's exactly what came to mind, why didn't he change it to "Win Forever" or something!
He's so hot I don't care what it says!
Kisses,
MEL

May 30 06 08:54 pm Link

Photographer

bd miller

Los Angeles, California, US

Doug Mackay    DMP wrote:
any, if god, the green men, or darwins theory wanted us covered in signs,  we would be at birth.

Doug is easy to find at a party... he's the naked guy covered in goo with a cord hanging out of his bellybutton... he also has a disproportionately large head and no teeth...
nice guy though...cries a lot.

May 30 06 08:55 pm Link

Photographer

James Graham

Brooklyn, New York, US

"Wino" is WAY better...

May 30 06 08:56 pm Link

Model

Nemesis73

Dayton, Alabama, US

The ones that are meaningless, the ones that are meant to say "hey look I got a tattoo" yet are socially acceptable are the ones that tick me off.  I have smaller tattoos but they're symbolic, they have meaning, they represent and reflect who and what I am.  People who get the ones everybody else has, waste the artist's time and talent.  The artist who did 3 of my pieces absolutely loved me because I kept bringing in ideas out of books and other sources.  He absolutely hated doing flash work.

As for the comment about being born with what we were meant to have, I feel the same way about breast augmentation and tanning.

Nemi

May 30 06 09:01 pm Link