Forums > General Industry > Does this rating system work?

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

http://www.modellocate.com

How many of you are members of Model Locate?

I am not, but I just came across the site (no pun intended) and browsed around a little bit.. I noticed that they have a rating system that does things like track what % of messages people reply to, and which members people have worked with, among other things. It also tells you if the people who leave feedback normally leave negative or positive feedback.

Anyways take a look and tell me what you think. What I really want to know is from members of that site if their rating system helpfull or harmfull.

Ready, set, GO!

May 29 06 06:06 pm Link

Model

Jessica Jill

Lexington, Kentucky, US

John Jebbia wrote:
http://www.modellocate.com

How many of you are members of Model Locate?

I am not, but I just came across the site (no pun intended) and browsed around a little bit.. I noticed that they have a rating system that does things like track what % of messages people reply to, and which members people have worked with, among other things. It also tells you if the people who leave feedback normally leave negative or positive feedback.

Anyways take a look and tell me what you think. What I really want to know is from members of that site if their rating system helpfull or harmfull.

Ready, set, GO!

Hey John,

The rating system can be good insite.  However, I have known instances when people have written the comment on their rating and forgot to change the rating from the default of 5 to whatever they were rating. (I have even done that, lol).  This will bring down the rating average which really sucks cause you can't fix it.  I felt really really bad about it and know others it has happened to as well.

Overall, it is nice though when you get a booking request and can see what other's have thought who have worked for them before you respond, etc.

JJ~

PS~ I get much more work here than off of Locate though, but I think it is much newer??  ;0)

May 29 06 06:14 pm Link