Forums > General Industry > ANTM Body Paint Pics

Model

Just AJ

Round Rock, Texas, US

They've all been cropped!  The horror.  So. . .what ANTM fein has a pre-cropped stash??

May 28 06 01:36 am Link

Model

-Katrina-

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

I have a questions...the crying pictures, the ones that were supposed to be episode 5 (I believe, but my memory isnt the greatest) , did that episode like, never air or something, what happened

May 28 06 09:48 am Link

Model

PlusModelNikki

Pontiac, Michigan, US

i'm completely lost *slaps forehead*

May 28 06 09:50 am Link

Model

-Katrina-

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Nikki S. wrote:
i'm completely lost *slaps forehead*

um, let me TRY and shed some light

http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model6/pga … ep=12&fd=1

see there, under model portfolio, there's no image for episode 6. For any of the models, was that an episode where no pictures were taken? (hard for me to believe, but...u kno). What Im tryin to relate that too is the b&w crying images that the girls too, like, the messed up mascara all that stuff. THey judges compared joanie and danielles on the final episode....I never saw those pictures taken in an episode...

Or are there more photoshoots than on the show

Sorry that Im havin a hard time explaining this but I appreciate the help

May 28 06 10:05 am Link

Model

MaryPetiteModel

Los Angeles, California, US

-Katrina- wrote:
What Im tryin to relate that too is the b&w crying images that the girls too, like, the messed up mascara all that stuff. THey judges compared joanie and danielles on the final episode....I never saw those pictures taken in an episode...

Those pics *were* taken during the show.  Tyra shot them.  She took them outside, use some sort of "tear stick" on them and had a pro friend photog of hers shoot them.  I forget which episode it was, but it was later in this season.

May 28 06 11:07 am Link

Model

PlusModelNikki

Pontiac, Michigan, US

-Katrina- wrote:

um, let me TRY and shed some light

http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model6/pga … ep=12&fd=1

see there, under model portfolio, there's no image for episode 6. For any of the models, was that an episode where no pictures were taken? (hard for me to believe, but...u kno). What Im tryin to relate that too is the b&w crying images that the girls too, like, the messed up mascara all that stuff. THey judges compared joanie and danielles on the final episode....I never saw those pictures taken in an episode...

Sorry that Im havin a hard time explaining this but I appreciate the help

thanks trina! smile

May 28 06 11:11 am Link

Photographer

quietnow

I feel you. What happened was that because of the basketball finals they only showed ANTM in some states. Completely hair brained, but my way around it was to download the episodes. If you're really nice to me (i.e. email me) I can tell you more ; )

May 28 06 01:42 pm Link