Forums > General Industry > Apologies..Agency Question

Model

Nola

Austin, Indiana, US

I've been offered something with Orange Models (www.orangemodels.ca).  Wondering if anyone has heard of this agency or has opinions on their website. Only asking cause this is my first brush with an agency.
Thank you thank you

May 27 06 03:32 pm Link

Photographer

Sophistocles

Seattle, Washington, US

I have no clue about the agency, but I can tell you that their web site is overwhelmed by grammar and spelling errors.

For what that's worth.

May 27 06 03:37 pm Link

Model

Nola

Austin, Indiana, US

Well..grammar and spelling errors are worth something that's for sure.  I've been propositioned by many a fake agency (fagency?) and I'm usually pretty good at spotting them, like the dead giveaway factor of asking for a fee for new models or some such.  What interested me about this agency was that they actually called me and did talk about getting me jobs and didn't once mention anything about me giving them any money.  Maybe I'm just getting my hopes up though.

May 27 06 04:12 pm Link

Model

XXXXX

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I am curious to know as well because they are interested in me (but in Toronto). Nola let me know if you hear any positive (or negative) feedback!

May 27 06 11:46 pm Link

Model

ANNABELLA

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Nola wrote:
I've been propositioned by many a fake agency (fagency?) and I'm usually pretty good at spotting them, like the dead giveaway factor of asking for a fee for new models or some such.

A fagency..hee hee. I got to use that one. Maybe I'll try to get it in wikepedia. smile

May 28 06 12:41 am Link