Forums > General Industry > If you could only shoot one model ...

Photographer

D. Brian Nelson

Rapid City, South Dakota, US

If I were to be limited to only one model for the next five years, she'd have to be brilliant, beautiful, young, skinny and want to have my baby (but ignorant about the vasectomy).

In truth, I'd rather shoot toothpaste ads than photograph only one model even twice in a row.

-Don

May 25 06 12:56 pm Link

Photographer

D. Brian Nelson

Rapid City, South Dakota, US

May 25 06 01:04 pm Link

Model

Cristal Steverson

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I thought we were talking about with a gun.

Nevermind wink

May 25 06 01:07 pm Link

Photographer

BCI Photo

Indianapolis, Indiana, US

Cristal Steverson wrote:
I thought we were talking about with a gun.

Nevermind wink

MINESMINESMINES!!!!

BTW, have fun at Lennie's birthday shoot?

May 25 06 01:21 pm Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

San Francisco, California, US

Man,

I hate when it has to be one model. But I'll answer the question, my way. HA Ha ha, evil laugh.

I'd like to shoot Josianne Junkie, because I know for a fact that I can take muli shoots of here in a week and get different stuff, versatility and personality with any style, like a Noami Campbell.

Iranian Goddess, similar to Josianne but more towards the raw side. Both are vein in their work, which I luv. Iranian isn't afraid to have fun and give to the lens. I also like the exotic wicked look of this lady.

Nederlande, I hope that I spelled her name right. I like her because she is high fashion. The commercial high fashion look that works.

Iman, my fanstasy is to have her dress like the X-men's Ororro aka Storm, because she looks more like Storm in the Comics, paticularly the Storm from 1980 the Dark series saga. Exotic, slender body that can jusitfy that custom from the early 80's. She's the 'perfect Storm'.

Fetish and gothic wise:

Jasmine Worth: Sexy, that's all that I can say.

I'd like to get Josianna Junkie and Iranian Goddess on a Gothic fetish shoot because they are both raw. Ok I'm done. yikes)

May 25 06 01:48 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

D. Brian Nelson wrote:
In truth, I'd rather shoot toothpaste ads than photograph only one model even twice in a row.

-Don

An openly promiscuous shooter. So, fidelity to toothpaste ads for five years would be easier than fidelity to one model? Sounds you need another muse. Looking forward to our one shoot stand however.

May 25 06 01:55 pm Link

Photographer

eyelight

Moorpark, California, US

This changes regularly, but at this moment I would have to say Jennifer Connolly or if on MM then    Brittany Markert 54984

May 25 06 01:58 pm Link

Model

Kaitlin Lara

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

K Leo wrote:
She would be there.  I mean really there.  The ability to relate with passion hate and fear.  Someone more real than the folks you see on the streets.  A raw emotion clothed thinly in kind restraint.  She would have killer eyes.... she would be my muse...and maybe is

*winks one of my killer eyes at K Leo* hehe...really though if only you were closer...I bet we could make some amazing art...sounds like we'd fit pretty well

May 25 06 02:15 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Eric S. wrote:
Gemma Ward. Because I think she could grow into the 5 year plan well.
http://www.geocities.com/simplygemmaward/

And if it has to be an MM model.......
https://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=46404

In fact.......... forget Gemma   wink

If you pass on Gemma I would pick her up ....Already a supermodel at 16 she is still ascending and will problaby peak by 20-21. If you were shooting her for 5 yrs , my guess is that this  would give you almost an exculive on her .. Imagine the commecial oppotunites that  would come your way becuase of this ...She is already making millons - and therefor you would prosper as well .

May 25 06 02:24 pm Link

Photographer

BTHPhoto

Fairbanks, Alaska, US

K Leo wrote:
She would be there.  I mean really there.  The ability to relate with passion hate and fear.  Someone more real than the folks you see on the streets.  A raw emotion clothed thinly in kind restraint.  She would have killer eyes.... she would be my muse...and maybe is

That's the kind of answer I'm looking for. Lots of you threw out names, but you didn't say why ... what traits would keep you interested in shooting the same model for 5 years?

May 26 06 12:41 am Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Eric S. wrote:
Gemma Ward. Because I think she could grow into the 5 year plan well.
http://www.geocities.com/simplygemmaward/

And if it has to be an MM model.......
https://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=46404

In fact.......... forget Gemma   wink

I will pick up Gemma then - she is only 16 and is still ascending > Probably will peak around 19-20 .She has already made millions and I am  sure as well for those working  with  her . A 5 yr stint photographing her would probably mean exclusivitiy as a photographer .....

May 26 06 02:24 am Link

Photographer

Dave Krueger

Huntsville, Alabama, US

Justin Huang wrote:
she'd be tall, slender, and have a face shaped like an axe

You could just take a regular tall slim model and drive over her head.

May 26 06 07:44 am Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

nudeartproject wrote:
My wife, definitely.

Good answer! Good answer!  tongue

May 26 06 07:50 am Link

Photographer

Dave Krueger

Huntsville, Alabama, US

Tim Hammond wrote:
If you could only shoot one model for the next five years, what traits would you want her to have?

Female
Slender
Large B/ small C bust
10 inch hip to waist differential
Smooth complexion
No tan lines, tattoos, scars, piercings, stretch marks, or implants
No botox
Age 19-23
Expert at makeup
Willing to model for free
Insistent on having sex with me

Interested women may apply here.

Tim Hammond wrote:
Would they be different traits than you'd seek in a model you were only going to shoot once?

Not generally, although at the moment I'm looking for a local slender bald female model with multiple facial piercings (the more the better).

May 26 06 07:59 am Link