Forums > General Industry > Heidi Klum vs Claudia Schiffer

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Heidi vs Claudia - who was the top "Uber "Model in their prime ( please don't answer Naomi Campbell - thsi is not about supermodels in general )

May 24 06 12:24 am Link

Photographer

TREVOR GODINHO

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Heidi Klum ... hands down .. any time of the day .. she amazin ...

May 24 06 12:29 am Link

Photographer

Star

Los Angeles, California, US

Aren't they the same person?

May 24 06 12:50 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Garry k wrote:
Heidi vs Claudia - who was the top "Uber "Model in their prime

This is actually an interesting question.

If we are talking about actual "supermodels" then Claudia Schiffer takes the crown, since she was always a high fashionmodel working for some of the top designers in the world including Chanel.

She was also internationally well known.

Heidi Klum is really more a "regional" supermodel, who is most famous in the United States because of Swimsuit Illustrated and Victoria Secret, and for her endeavours in television, most recently "Project Runway".

Karl Lagerfeld was interviewed in Germany a few months ago, maybe last year, and during the interview he was asked what he thinks about Heidi Klum... and he was drawing a blank, because he had never heard of her.

That said, I have no experience on a "personal level" with Claudia, but had interaction with Heidi and saw her last at the taping of the final show of "Project Runway" at the Olympus Fashionweek. And from all I can tell, and also the interviews I saw with Heidi is that she is a doll... extremely charming and lighthearted person.

I like her a lot and I think she looks much cuter, but she never had the supermodel status that Claudia Schiffer had.

May 24 06 02:59 pm Link

Photographer

B R E E D L O V E

Forks, Washington, US

Heidi because besides being beautiful I just love her sense of humor and fun attitude.

May 24 06 03:03 pm Link

Photographer

C R Photography

Pleasanton, California, US

Coke Head = Heidi
vs.
Gold Digger = Claudia

I'll take the gold digger big_smile

May 24 06 03:04 pm Link

Model

Renee Hyde

New York, New York, US

I would have to say Claudia. I think she's more well known like the others are saying, but personally, I'd kill to look like Claudia, but I wouldn't want to look like Heidi, but that's just me.

May 24 06 03:13 pm Link

Model

Constance Hilory

Mobile, Alabama, US

My vote is Claudia Schiffer because she is known throughout the world.

May 24 06 04:01 pm Link

Photographer

Tamara Fiset

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

absolutely Claudia

May 24 06 04:04 pm Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

Claudia.

But I still think Linda Evangelista or Cristy Turlington trumps both of 'em...

May 24 06 06:13 pm Link

Model

na52

Terry Breedlove wrote:
Heidi because besides being beautiful I just love her sense of humor and fun attitude.

I 2nd that

May 24 06 06:16 pm Link

Model

_ALMUR_

San Francisco, California, US

claudia is the prettyist woman in the world. i would vote for her, then tell my friends to vote fro her, then campain for her, then become president to.... well you get the picture.

May 24 06 06:21 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Alexandria M. wrote:
claudia is the prettyist woman in the world. i would vote for her, then tell my friends to vote fro her, then campain for her, then become president to.... well you get the picture.

So... do you like Claudia or not?

big_smile

May 24 06 06:22 pm Link

Model

Courtney P

Athens, Alabama, US

My opinion would be Heidi. She is very beautiful, great body, and seems to be fun to be around, which is always good. She doesn't seem stuck-up or anything. Of course I've never met her in person, so...who knows.

May 24 06 06:28 pm Link

Photographer

photoego

South Middletown, Ohio, US

I think Heidi..plus I've met her and she's a sweetheart. smile

Rob

May 24 06 06:39 pm Link

Model

na52

photoego wrote:
I think Heidi..plus I've met her and she's a sweetheart. smile

Rob

lucky ducky

May 24 06 06:40 pm Link

Model

na52

here is a visual

Claudia

https://art.allayers.com/images/large/claudia_schiffer_by_herb_ritts.jpg

Hedi

https://hklum.home.att.net/swimsuit/original/sw126.jpg

could be sisters...lol

May 24 06 06:46 pm Link

Photographer

B R E E D L O V E

Forks, Washington, US

uhm now I am thinking why just one I want both can you say threesome. big_smile

May 24 06 06:49 pm Link

Photographer

Pacific Beach Pictures

Love, Saskatchewan, Canada

Claudia vs. Heidi in a no holds barred 14' steel cage match to the finish. It's a submission match too, none of this three count sh**. ;P

May 24 06 07:16 pm Link

Photographer

ericphotonyc

Brooklyn, New York, US

Matthew Vaughn vs. Seal

May 24 06 07:21 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

C R Photography wrote:
Coke Head = Heidi
vs.
Gold Digger = Claudia

I'll take the gold digger big_smile

Those are some pretty strong accusations ?????

May 24 06 10:41 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

ericphotonyc wrote:
Matthew Vaughn vs. Seal

No contest there ....

May 24 06 10:43 pm Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Having worked with both Claudia and Heidi(Fashion Cafe, Victoria's Secret/7th on 6th), I would have to say Claudia because of her "Presence" when she walks into a room.  Heidi is cool as hell, but she doesn't command the attention when walking into a room like Claudia.  When Heidi walked on set, she was all friendly and cool and greeted everyone.  When Claudia walked on set, the room was silenced! Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and acknowledged her existance...

Heidi is your friend you wish you had benefits with, Claudia is the woman of your dreams...

May 24 06 11:12 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Mayanlee wrote:
Claudia.

Yes, and both of them (and Heidi as well) show b(0)(0)bies, whereas Cladia is just a prude.
wink

May 25 06 12:03 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Pacific Beach Pictures wrote:
Claudia vs. Heidi in a no holds barred 14' steel cage match to the finish. It's a submission match too, none of this three count sh**. ;P

No, we need a WWE style Lingerie Pillow Fight, winner strips loser.

May 25 06 12:04 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Hamza wrote:
Having worked with both Claudia and Heidi(Fashion Cafe, Victoria's Secret/7th on 6th), I would have to say Claudia because of her "Presence" when she walks into a room.  Heidi is cool as hell, but she doesn't command the attention when walking into a room like Claudia.  When Heidi walked on set, she was all friendly and cool and greeted everyone.  When Claudia walked on set, the room was silenced! Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and acknowledged her existance...

Heidi is your friend you wish you had benefits with, Claudia is the woman of your dreams...

Very well stated

May 25 06 02:04 pm Link

Model

Ashley Deal

Jacksonville, Florida, US

Heidi has such natural beauty and Claudia seems to only look good when her eyes are masked with dark make up in my opinion.

May 26 06 01:04 am Link

Photographer

Garry k

Ashley Spicer wrote:
Heidi has such natural beauty and Claudia seems to only look good when her eyes are masked with dark make up in my opinion.

?

May 26 06 02:01 am Link

Model

YummyGirl

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Partial to Heidi .. she's my baby dohl. Been one of my favs ever since I had interest in modeling

May 26 06 02:05 am Link

Photographer

La Seine by the Hudson

New York, New York, US

Mayanlee wrote:
Claudia.

Yup. My thoughts precisely.

May 26 06 02:12 am Link

Photographer

Garry k

Marko Cecic-Karuzic wrote:

See my forum discussion - Why Naomi Campbell is the #1 Supermodel of all time ?

I matched Heidi and Claudia agianst each other because they are both German and built like Panzer tanks

May 26 06 02:20 am Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

Marko Cecic-Karuzic wrote:

Let me also throw Iman in with that list. I know I'm going off-topic and that the OP had a specific criteria in mind, but if you made that contest between Iman and Naomi, I'll take Iman every time.

Maybe I'm just too old-school...

May 26 06 07:41 am Link

Photographer

Garry k

Mayanlee wrote:

Let me also throw Iman in with that list. I know I'm going off-topic and that the OP had a specific criteria in mind, but if you made that contest between Iman and Naomi, I'll take Iman every time.

Maybe I'm just too old-school...

Ok lets do that then - Naomi vs Iman ( wiithout her implants ) I will start a new discussion

May 26 06 11:33 am Link

Photographer

C R Photography

Pleasanton, California, US

Garry k wrote:
Those are some pretty strong accusations ?????

Is that a question?

These are not accusations, these are facts.

In Heidi's hay-day she was busted at Heathrow with .5 grams of cocaine in her purse (mid 90's).

Claudia just married a close (but not close enough) heir to the throne of some country.

Might wanna read-up prior to asking redundant questions big_smile

May 26 06 11:48 am Link

Photographer

Garry k

C R Photography wrote:
Is that a question?

In Heidi's hay-day she was busted at Heathrow with .5 grams of cocaine in her purse (mid 90's).

Claudia just married a close (but not close enough) heir to the throne of some country.

Hey you got me - I tend not to read that much or watch tv preferring to live the life - not sample the soundbites

My guess is that like many of us - as a young man you probably smoked a little grass /weed /herb  ( maybe you still do ) Does that make you a "pothead "

And in your experience - do you know any woman who would marry a poor guy over a rich one ( everything else being equal )

May 26 06 12:04 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

C R Photography wrote:
Is that a question?

Many top models, with lotsa money did coke in the 90's... wanna guess if Claudia powderd her nose too?

Re: Golddigger... the guy is RELATED to line of counts, but he is NOT in the lineup for a title, EDIT: as explained in the Wikipedia article below... so... she certainly is not oogling at a throne!

Claudia Schiffer
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudia_Schiffer
[...]On May 25, 2002 she married film producer Matthew de Vere Drummond, born as Matthew Vaughn, son of George Albert Harley Drummond (also known as George de Vere Drummond).

It was widely reported at the time of Claudia Schiffer's marriage that one day she could become the Countess of Oxford because her father-in-law was in line of succession to the Earldom of Oxford and Mortimer. She is disqualified on two counts: Matthew's illegitimacy would bar him from any succession and George Harley Drummond is not in line for succession as he is not descended from the male line.

May 27 06 11:07 am Link

Photographer

Rage Photographics

Irving, Illinois, US

Claudia

May 27 06 11:10 am Link