Forums > General Industry > BEWARE in CA - U-18 model w/ sister's ID

Photographer

studio36uk

Tavai, Sigave, Wallis and Futuna

Passed to me in a press release... Though the girl may be primarily seeking adult video work she might also approach still photographers as well in answer to casting calls.

For everyone's protection AIM is trying to head her off at the pass... pronto!

"An underage girl in possession of a California drivers license that belongs to her 23-year-old sister may be attempting to find work as an adult performer, AIM reported late Monday [22 May, 2006]

The alleged underage girl also has in her possession an AIDS test from AIM dated May 12, AIM officials said.

The stage name the alleged underage girl may be using is Jazzelle-Love, AIM said. The name on the drivers license is Janice Irene Winston of Barstow, Calif.

According to AIM, the legal name of the girl in possession of the license apparently is Jennifer Winston, Janice’s sister. The girl in the photo is caucasian with long dark hair.

AIM officials, who disseminated the alert through [org. name redacted], said the underage girl bears a resemblance to the of-age woman in the photo.

The family of the alleged underage girl may have tipped off authorities, AIM said.

Producers who encounter the individual are asked to call AIM offices at (818) 981-5681."

AIM = Adult Industry Medical Health Care Foundation, Sherman Oaks, CA, 91403

Studio36

May 23 06 08:06 am Link

Model

Josie Nutter

Seattle, Washington, US

Sounds like a candidate for: http://www.theindustryblacklist.com

May 23 06 01:39 pm Link

Photographer

Studio200

Alameda, California, US

Josie Nutter wrote:
Sounds like a candidate for: http://www.theindustryblacklist.com

Josie what do you think is so great about that site? I've seen you mention it a cpl of times...went and took a look around and couldn't find the name of the owners of the site?..Did I miss them? My concern is that its a he said she said kind of place and has a ton of potential for abuse. Why would the owners of the site need to hide their identity?

May 23 06 02:07 pm Link