Forums > General Industry > Hi...all my friends think (fill in the obvious)!

Photographer

Fred MIller

Burbank, California, US

If I see another of these posts I may start shooting someone.  They usually end with..."do I have what it takes to be a model?"  ARRRRRRGGGGGG!

May 20 06 03:08 pm Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

lol they piss me off too.
Do or Do not, there is no try.

May 20 06 03:11 pm Link

Photographer

Merlyn Magic Photo

Long Beach, California, US

Well Fred, I think you have what it takes...'spelllially with the Rose photo, but you need to vary your port more...too many shots of Liz smile

May 20 06 03:14 pm Link

Photographer

Fred MIller

Burbank, California, US

Nemi wrote:
lol they piss me off too.
Do or Do not, there is no try.

Thank you...thank you...thank you.

May 20 06 03:17 pm Link

Photographer

Fred MIller

Burbank, California, US

Merlyn_Magic Photo wrote:
Well Fred, I think you have what it takes...'spelllially with the Rose photo, but you need to vary your port more...too many shots of Liz smile

She is a dear friend and I admit to some bias...I just need to get out more.

May 20 06 03:21 pm Link

Photographer

Fred MIller

Burbank, California, US

Merlyn_Magic Photo wrote:

Bye the way...thanks for the comments.  You've a nice port yourself.  Nice work.

May 20 06 03:24 pm Link

Model

BeccaNDSouth

Olympia, Washington, US

I've seen so much of this on myspace that one of the groups I used to post on lost all of my attention. I think I posted in that group once in the past two or three weeks.

If a person has to ask if they have what it takes to model, then they probably don't have what it takes. Modeling actually does take more than just looking pretty (contrary to popular belief).

May 20 06 06:06 pm Link