Forums > General Industry > Commercial Agencies in Michigan?

Model

PlusModelNikki

Pontiac, Michigan, US

Ok, first off, I always like to make it clear that I searched the threads for my topics and I searched under "agencies in michigan" and "michigan agencies" and nothing turned up, so I figured it was ok to get ahead with my question big_smile

I am looking for reputable commercial agencies in Michigan.  Any ideas? please and thank you. smile  I would prefer if the agency dealt with plus models, which I wouldnt see a reason not to since commercial agencies look for all different types of models for commercial modeling. 

I'm looking to start out with a small agency, maybe there are even some in Ohio, Chicago, anywhere else that would be close by.  Also, do you have to live in the same city or state to be represented by an agency?

Thanks guys!
xoxo
Nikki

May 17 06 11:48 pm Link

Hair Stylist

Nu Look Styling

Detroit, Alabama, US

They will bann u for mentioning the A word in here!!! Mayhem does not sanction finding outside agency work for pay only TFCD, look elsewhere!!!

May 18 06 03:59 am Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Nikki S. wrote:
I am looking for reputable commercial agencies in Michigan.

Nikki, every reputable agency in Michigan is "commercial".

There was a time when I knew who the good ones were in Detroit (there are at least two, as I recall), but I've forgotten.  You can find a list of agencies at www.modelnetwork.com and check them out for yourself.

May 18 06 08:51 am Link

Photographer

StratMan

Detroit, Michigan, US

A few commerical agencies in the metro detroit area:

Affiliated Model & Talent

The Talent Shop

Gail & Rice: book mostly entertainment talent

Traq Agency

Productions Plus

There is at least one good one in Grand Rapids area, but I do not know their name.

Good Luck!

Strat

May 18 06 08:55 am Link

Model

PlusModelNikki

Pontiac, Michigan, US

Thank you guys! smile  That was very helpful...I certainly do appreciate it.

@ Duane, I think they moreso ban model managers.  I've never heard them say anything about agencies.  Not looking to see if there is someone from an agency on MM, just looking for some advice as to where some are and which ones are reputable. big_smile

May 20 06 03:31 pm Link

Model

Maggie Shirk

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

The I group if they are still in existence is good
I dont know a thing about Traq
I was with Productions Plus... and back in the day (when I was there in the 90's) Affiliated and The Talent Shoppe were the biggies along with Productions Plus.
As far as work goes.... The Auto Shows are where ALL of the $$$ comes from for these agencies... and promos.... there is very very little print... but some exists.

May 21 06 12:43 pm Link