Tucson, Arizona, US

ADGibson wrote:

My typical one is I broke a nail...

I don't mind working with you! smile

May 17 06 07:58 pm Link

Photographer

KoolGirlieStuff

Gainesville, Florida, US

Hummm well I NEVER stood up a model for a shoot.......and I only have had problems with 2 people recently.......one was all uppity about shooting until we were just about ready to finalize everything, location/props/etc. etc. and she tells me that her AGENT in Europe wants % of $$$$$ from the shoot
(when she KNEW from the start that the shoot was a unpaid TEAR SHEET....she was history quick!)

And there`s this other one who`s amazing and beautful, she`s a model and a mua........ she smokes way too much pot and is really turning into a irresponsible mess/wreck, who`s missed $200+ mua jobs cus she`s too fuc*in high to work

I`ve had some stupid BS excuses back in the days before I was on the net and so well known for my work....... boyfriend od`d.....my Mother was shot......I had a emergency operation.......I was arrested.....I LOST MY CELL PHONE and MY CAR BROKE DOWN, are the biggest excuses..........Thank God.....I mostly only do PAID work now and the deposits really help keep a person on time and professional

One day I will write a book about ALL this shit and NO ONE will be safe, not even the more famous models, they are sometimes the WORST! of the whole lot of um......LOL!

May 18 06 01:33 am Link